News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on May 15, 2021, 12:04:04 PM
Congrats to everyone.
avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon fantastic! I loved the Invicta Plesiosaurus as a Child. I hope, i will get the Pliosaur/Liopleurodon back one day. One of my alltime favs. And a really intersting Book. I know, that theres something for everything out there, but this is quite specific :D

Today in the Mail:

It is fantastic, avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum!
Also: My first Kaiyodos. I just wanted the Quetz, but they were on Sale on AliExpress for 2,80 Euros each. Sadly, the Iguanodon was sold out.

Hi, I'm glad the book arrived, glad you like it!

AcroSauroTaurus

Got a couple more BoTM figures, Kosmoceratops and Spiclypeus.

I am the Dinosaur King!

Eocarcharia

Ugghh that Kosmoceratops is tempting me.

(Nice figures btw.)

sauroid

got these in the mail recently

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Lanthanotus

Nice pliosaur,.. what figure is that?

stargatedalek

Quote from: Lanthanotus on May 16, 2021, 08:30:51 PM
A bootleg of the CollectA one.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: stargatedalek on May 16, 2021, 09:13:26 PM
Quote from: Lanthanotus on May 16, 2021, 08:30:51 PM
A bootleg of the CollectA one.

It's not

(the "striped" version)

--

Kapitaenosavrvs

sauroid

thanks for those comparison pics avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow

i don't think it's a bootleg of any existing Kronosaurus figures.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

sauroid

Libraraptor

Shonisaurus

avatar_Callophrys @Callophrys  I congratulate you that allosaurus is a great figure, although from my honest point of view there are better ones on the market, anyway it looks great.

avatar_AcroSauroTaurus @AcroSauroTaurus  My congratulations beautiful figures especially I like the kosmoceratops

avatar_sauroid @sauroid  My congratulations nice figure of pliosaurus is a figure as good or better than other counterparts in other collections. On the other hand, the rare hadrosaurids shantungosaurus and mandschuosaurus are honestly better to see physically than in photo or video.

Fembrogon

I picked up an Invicta Dimetrodon off of eBay last week. I don't think I had realized how SMALL this figure is; ironically it's probably my most expensive Invicta so far. It's a very nice figure all the same, though, just like its line siblings.

Comparison shot with other vintage sailbacks:

Bread

Somewhat of a longer journey than usual with this PNSO package, package went missing for like a few days, sorted out and arrived to its permanent home shortly after. PNSO's Allosaurus and now my favorite PNSO therapod.

SidB

Quote from: Fembrogon on May 18, 2021, 08:45:21 PM
I picked up an Invicta Dimetrodon off of eBay last week. I don't think I had realized how SMALL this figure is; ironically it's probably my most expensive Invicta so far. It's a very nice figure all the same, though, just like its line siblings.

Comparison shot with other vintage sailbacks:

This Invicta held up not too badly at all - no belly sprawling/ tail dragging here. it was ahead of its time.

Libraraptor

Yeah, good ole Invicta Dimetrodon, still I enjoy this figure very much. Incredibly detailed for its size.

sauroid

am i the only one who cant view Fembrogon and Bread's pics on this page?

ceratopsian

They are visible for me.

Quote from: sauroid on May 19, 2021, 07:29:18 PM
am i the only one who cant view Fembrogon and Bread's pics on this page?

Libraraptor

Duna

Quote from: Fembrogon on May 18, 2021, 08:45:21 PM
You have done very good because you won't find much more oportunities to buy that figure, because it was so tiny that it was lost easily. Thanks to that seller I also bought 2. The sculpture is amazing, I can't believe they managed to stamp the brand and everything on its belly.
My WWD most expensive figure was the smallest one, too. :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: