News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Christmas haul

CollectA Arsinoitherium
CollectA Brighstoneus
CollectA Caiuajara
CollectA Cooperoceras
CollectA Fukuiraptor
CollectA Mamenchisaurus
CollectA Paraceratherium
CollectA Shastasaurus
CollectA Xiongguanlong
Haolonggood Pachyrhinosaurus
PNSO Eurhinosaurus
PNSO Livyatan
PNSO Olorotitan
Safari LTD Deinonychus
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Splonkadumpocus

Santa was pretty generous this year; I got the following:

Shastasaurus (Collecta)
Masiakasaurus (Safari)
Majungasaurus (Safari)
Estemmenosuchus (Safari)
Lisowicia (Collecta)

SidB

Arrived just before Christmas: the HLG Tlatolophus galorum

It displays very well with PNSO's Olorotitan arhanensis (standing bipedally) and Tsintaosaurus spinorrhinus

And then the long awaited lipped upgrade of the  superb Cameron (PNSO) by Aaron of Bravo Models in Mexico. Thanks, once again to avatar_Bread @Bread for recommending this artist to me. Here's the lipped Cameron standing alongside his non-lipped brother-

Joining the clan -

The following images are from Bravo Models:

Faelrin

Even with Eofauna's coming out next year, this still tempts me.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

SidB

Quote from: Faelrin on December 26, 2023, 03:00:42 PMEven with Eofauna's coming out next year, this still tempts me.
Speaking as a rex-o-phile, avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin , the Eofauna, which seems to be a high quality item, definitely interests me and I plan to get one. Will it displace this new lipped Cameron rex? Don;t know, but for now, at the very least, this renewed lipped Cameron is my ultimate Tyrannosaurus rex. Since I habitually collect several or even multiple versions of my favorite species, I tend not to jettison old favorites. Call me sentimental.

Bread

Quote from: Faelrin on December 26, 2023, 03:00:42 PMEven with Eofauna's coming out next year, this still tempts me.
This even tempts me to have just a non-repainted but addition of lips to Cameron, even when I already own a fully repainted and lipped Cameron. (That was a mouth full to type out)

I'm glad yours arrived safely SidB! And of course, I'm always glad to share these artist's work as they deserve the commissions and appraisal!

Flaffy

Definitely prefer PNSO's take on Sue. Such a shame that "Cameron" is lipless.

SidB

Quote from: Flaffy on December 26, 2023, 03:40:14 PM

Definitely prefer PNSO's take on Sue. Such a shame that "Cameron" is lipless.
I'd be willing to bet that a 'Cameron' of some iteration will be forthcoming from PNSO in 2024.

Theriz

Santa was very kind this year. I was gifted all of the following

Safari Camarasaurus
Safari Estemmnosuchus
Safari Albertosaurus
Safari Triceratops 2018
CollectA Bajadasaurus
CollectA Brightstoneus
CollectA Pteranodon Sternbergii
BotM Suskityrannus
BotM Qianzhousaurus

DefinitelyNOTDilo

For X-Mas I received a few figures, but only the PNSO toro has arrived so far, so I thought I'd share it alongside my other ceratopsians!

Bread

That Eofauna Triceratops and Wild Past Protoceratops looks familiar  ;)

Glad they arrived to you safely!

MLMjp

Bought the big one with some Christmas money, the little ones were a surprise Christmas present.

Fembrogon

Man, If I had to get a JP Trike, that'd be the one. I haven't justified it to myself yet, though! Congrats on the acquisition, avatar_MLMjp @MLMjp.

A nice haul of early Kaiyodo Dinotales figurines arrived today from eBay. A few are duplicates I don't need, and a couple are sadly damaged; but overall it's a cool selection with unique species and a couple variants. I have a smaller lot from another seller coming in, too, but probably not before the new year.

JimoAi

my final haul for the year:

Got the carnegie T rex as it was the right rex for my scaling needs and is well researched to despite being somewhat outdated though in my defence there's a heavy emphasis on 1/35 figures nowadays

The yujin octopus which is one of the best octopus figure. its tiny here because it's arms are curled up

Got a popmart Mr Krabs for my marine life display. He looks extra thick but I gotta remind myself that he's a crab so he's packing an extra tough set of exoskeleton. They don't call him armour abs Krabs

Lastly, I got the mini verse Betta and slider whilst trying to find a replacement Clownfish as eBay shipping is crazy to my location. I've forked out an ungoldy amount of money that I could've spent on a new cosplay, food, apparel or even better figures on a half an inch long Clownfish figure. Safe to say I'm giving mini-verse a big third finger from here

Roselaar

Some last-minute last dinosaur scores of 2023:

Prehistory Resurrection

"What have they got in there, King Kong?" A last 2023 grab; the Jada Toys Jurassic Park Gates Nano Scene Diorama. With Die Cast Ford Explorer and Jeep. Made in occasion of JP's 30th Anniversary.

thomasw100

Today a long awaited package from Lana Time Shop with my custom painted Linghu studio Camarasaurus model arrived. So I thought I share with you some pictures that were taken just before the model was shipped from China.

Mellow Stego

Got these guys a few weeks back, just forgot to post em.

Keep calm and love dinosaurs

BlueKrono

avatar_Mellow Stego @Mellow Stego Those are awesome. Where did you buy them from?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

SenSx

The Dunkleosteus is definitely accurate now.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: