You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

[CLOSED] Do You Need 'Dinosaurs In The Wild' Models?

Started by IrritatorRaji, August 22, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

I'm heading to the 'Dinosaurs In The Wild' show.... exhibit... thing.... this Saturday. From what I've seen around the forum, members aren't too fussed about the actual event itself but are more so concerned with some models being sold there, the models in question being...

and

If anyone wants one, PM me! You'll of course need to pay for the model itself and shipping costs (I'm not out to make profit from this), but be aware that shipping may be high as these models are very large.

Do also note that there is no way for me to check the stock online, and if I'm unable to get a model for you I'll refund you straight away.

Patrx

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm definitely envious that you get to go! Accurate CGI dinosaurs animated by people who actually listened to their hired palaeontological consultant–who was Darren Naish, no less? Man. Pity it's not likely to ever appear stateside. Have fun!

IrritatorRaji

IrritatorRaji

mgaguilar

IrritatorRaji

IrritatorRaji

IrritatorRaji

avatar_stargatedalek @stargatedalek avatar_Roselaar @Roselaar avatar_mgaguilar @mgaguilar

If only my hands (and my wallet) were larger...

If you all could go ahead and send me your address details that'd be great :D Also remember that you will have to pay for shipping

(Roselaar you can send your address tomorrow after I go to Smyths if you'd like)

DinoToyForum

Roselaar

mgaguilar

Oh my GOD you are perfection.

Thank you so much! Hope you had a great time!  :) :) :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.