You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Where can a guy get origanal wild safari figures.

Started by Brocc21, September 09, 2018, 03:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brocc21

Yeah the title. I'd like to get some old non Carnegie figures from safari but I don't know where to find any.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

mgaguilar

Where are you located? Would eBay suffice?
In the US, DeJankins is awesome. I got a package from them in two days with a flat shipping rate.
There are several other online stores (MiniZoo - Australia, Urzeitshop - Germany, etc.)

I am thinking this is a troll post because the title of the thread is not a title and rather a statement, and is misspelled.
I hate to be a "grammar nazi," but would it kill to clean up a post before posting it?

Shonisaurus

You can find it in the US store of Dejankins I'll give you the link to the store:

www.dejankins.com

The seller is very good people and a serious person. It is advisable. There you can find prehistoric animals of Safari discontinued a long time ago.

Brocc21

Thanks! I already knew what Dejankins was but for some reason I didn't think about it.

Halichoeres

If there's anything you're still after when you've shopped DeJankins, I have a lot of old Safaris in my closet. Just PM me if you're interested.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

stegosauria

Besides DeJankins, I would suggest Uzeitshop ( https://www.urzeitshop.de/ ), you can communicate with them in English, too. And you can also check out other forum members trade/sale list thread in the Classified section.

Brocc21

Thanks for all the responses. And Halichoreres you can keep yours, but thanks for the offer!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.