News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Juvenile Brachiosaur

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, March 16, 2012, 05:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

yeah well I posted them for the pose of their necks, as they all are a bit in a forward motion :)
Even that we have google it's hard to find what you need, you always come across what you don't need  :-X

Blade-of-the-Moon

As I've said I appreciate any help at all..it's hard to gauge sometimes what's correct.  These are some images I was looking at this morning :

I'd rather go with one of those than say this one :

Which looks too stiff...buy I do like the spines and colors.

Tylosaurus

here some really nice arts that also oinclude a nice Brachiosaurus render:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?43877-Dinner-time

stoneage

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 28, 2012, 06:07:29 PM
here some really nice arts that also oinclude a nice Brachiosaurus render:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?43877-Dinner-time

Looks like he has protofeathers on his shoulders!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Yeah..not exactly the one you want to go by for accuracy.. ;)  But it does look cute.

Tylosaurus

I posted for the neck pose rofl ;D Thereby if your model would have a similar pose, you can get the feeling that it looks down on you every time you walk by it :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 29, 2012, 05:17:21 AM
I posted for the neck pose rofl ;D Thereby if your model would have a similar pose, you can get the feeling that it looks down on you every time you walk by it :)

And that is why I like the big 1/1 pieces...'D

Those of us that love Dinosaurs like to look up at them for some reason or other..that feeling can be experienced in life size. ;)

Tylosaurus

yes it can it can also be experiences with small scale models well written books great built up documentaries like the ones David Krenz is making,w e all have our ways of reliving them good ole Dino days :)
I thank you greatly for your Scale 1:1 models man, they are awesome , it's something you don't come across everyday, good stuff man, I hope you won't run out of room though, ever thought about that happening? :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 29, 2012, 05:17:43 PM
yes it can it can also be experiences with small scale models well written books great built up documentaries like the ones David Krenz is making,w e all have our ways of reliving them good ole Dino days :)
I thank you greatly for your Scale 1:1 models man, they are awesome , it's something you don't come across everyday, good stuff man, I hope you won't run out of room though, ever thought about that happening? :)

Heh heh..that is one worry I don't have..yet.  I could probably get by with displaying some in the yard area of my family which is nearby..but we have a few acres of woods  I could also start on. That may become my Dino Park in the future. ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.