News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs outside from Argentavis

Started by Argentavis, August 21, 2012, 06:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argentavis

some of my old dino pics of the version 1 board. i will continue with some more pics in the future. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice ! I like the first and last pics the best ! ;D

tyrantqueen

These are really good! I like the third one :)

ZoPteryx

Great photos and location Argentavis!

Gwangi

The first and last are my favorites too. Did you enter the diorama contest? Great work and I love the location.

Argentavis

Thanks for your comments.
@Gwangi: no, i was to late for the contest, but maybe next time... ;)

Here some more of my older pics:

Blade-of-the-Moon

Really nice shots. I 'm not sure this time which I like more..maybe the 1st or 2nd one.  Though I do like Anky facing the Rex there..that particular tyrannosaur has eaten a lot of ankylosaurs I think..;D

ITewan

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Argentavis

2 pics of my Sideshow T-Rex in his natural habitat ;)

Cirex

I love all your pictures!
The places are beautiful, the angles, model choice...
And they are all made in a way that the toy / statue size is not obvious.
You have to participate to next year's dio contest!

Jetoar

You are a profesional photografer  ^-^! . Your phtos are amazing. I think the same that Cirex.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ZoPteryx

Those T. rex shots are awesome, it looks life size!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Really excellent shots . The perspective in the 2nd one does feel like it's lifesize. :)

Maybe you could use David's 1/40 Rex in the background for a sort of " challenge " piece ?

Argentavis

:)Thanks guys for your kind words.

@Blade: It´s pretty difficult, because i had to pack my t-rex into some towells and then into a sport bag and had to travel to this area
a few miles away from my hometown. Then parking my car and walk through the woods and so on...
It´s much easier with the small rubber papo dinosaurs which fit in a normal backpack.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Argentavis on September 10, 2012, 05:41:52 PM
:)Thanks guys for your kind words.

@Blade: It´s pretty difficult, because i had to pack my t-rex into some towells and then into a sport bag and had to travel to this area
a few miles away from my hometown. Then parking my car and walk through the woods and so on...
It´s much easier with the small rubber papo dinosaurs which fit in a normal backpack.

I understand, totally worth the effort I think though !:)

Argentavis

a young allosaurus papoensis deep in the jurassic woods... ;)

Argentavis

Jeremy K9

Great pics Argentavis! Nothing better than taking pics outside. These two pics of the Papo Allosaurus are great. 8)

Megalania

[/quote]

they are nice
i love the location
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin

Dinomike

The sideshow T-Rex is simply amazing! Everything in the picture is perfect! You're chosen location is perfect for these dioramas!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: