News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimoAi

Is Domingo the Carnotaurus taken? If not, I don't mind taking his spot

suspsy

Quote from: JimoAi on May 07, 2021, 10:09:09 AM

That one is not taken, so go ahead.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

JimoAi

Quote from: suspsy on May 07, 2021, 11:14:35 AM
Quote from: JimoAi on May 07, 2021, 10:09:09 AM

That one is not taken, so go ahead.
I'll take it!

JimoAi

I'll try to get Domingo out in a month or so

JimoAi

May I also do the PNSO Helicoprion when she comes out?

suspsy

Quote from: JimoAi on May 11, 2021, 03:10:03 AM

I'm very sorry, but newly revealed products like this one are not open for guests to review until the regular reviewers have all passed on it, which was the case with the Carnotaurus. If that does end up happening with Haylee, then you may review her, although I honestly do not believe it will come to pass. I hope that you understand.

JimoAi

Quote from: suspsy on May 11, 2021, 03:29:12 AM

I'm very sorry, but newly revealed products like this one are not open for guests to review until the regular reviewers have all passed on it, which was the case with the Carnotaurus. If that does end up happening with Haylee, then you may review her, although I honestly do not believe it will come to pass. I hope that you understand.
I see. Thanks!

suspsy

Quote from: JimoAi on May 11, 2021, 05:47:24 AM
Quote from: suspsy on May 11, 2021, 03:29:12 AM

I see. Thanks!

You can have the Allosaurus if you like.

JimoAi

IG I'll either let someone review the heli or wait. Ah looks like I can't take outdoor photos of Domingo as my country is going thru a semi lockdown

Concavenator

avatar_suspsy @suspsy is the PNSO Yutyrannus already taken? Not that I want to review it, just asking

suspsy

JimoAi

Is Paul the allosaurus taken alr? May do it for the future

JimoAi

avatar_suspsy @suspsy any of the newer pnso not taken yet? Is the mini atoptodentatus still available?

suspsy

Quote from: JimoAi on May 30, 2021, 06:24:28 AM
avatar_suspsy @suspsy any of the newer pnso not taken yet? Is the mini atoptodentatus still available?

Only the Allosaurus is presently available. The mini was done a long time ago.

JimoAi

Quote from: suspsy on May 30, 2021, 12:02:10 PM
Quote from: JimoAi on May 30, 2021, 06:24:28 AM

Only the Allosaurus is presently available. The mini was done a long time ago.
I'll take it if it is okay

suspsy

JimoAi

Quote from: suspsy on May 30, 2021, 01:22:09 PM
Okay then.
Thanks. The pnso  Carnotaurus review will be out within a month or so

Stegotyranno420

When the Mesozoic life Spinosaurus 1:35 scaled Ramses comes in July, can I review it?

GiganotosaurusFan

Can I review the GR toys Carcharodontosaurus? Also it's my first post and I'm new here...hurray!
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

suspsy

That one is already taken.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: