News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefinitelyNOTDilo

I do have quite a few Mattel's along with botm's Balaur, I could probably make a list when I get home.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Oh I also have one of the botm hatchling sets

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Sorry, nestlings, these names can get really confusing lol

suspsy

Balaur and the nestlings are already done, but do check your Mattel stuff. There's a lot of toys that haven't gone reviewed, including a bunch of the T. rexes.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on January 31, 2024, 04:48:18 PMI'm saying the Haolonggood Sinoceratops should remain Blaine's, but those PNSO figures I listed above have not been reserved by anyone and are perfectly free for you to review if you own any of them. And the Haolonggood Carnotaurus, of course.

OK; thanks avatar_suspsy @suspsy  I'll prioritize it as soon as I get it. As soon as it's available at Happy Hen, I'll get it.

Torvosaurus

Hi.

I would like to review the Haolongood alamosaurus. Its ordered and I'm awaiting arrival next month. I also have a large number of Ral Partha, Reaper, DeeZee, and Honourable Lead Boiler Suit dinosaur figures (20 or more) if you all are interested. These are metal and were unpainted. They were a must have for gaming miniatures and my collection has started to grow with more traditional Safari, Collecta, etc. figures the past few years. I believe everything else I have has been reviewed.

As for me, I have a B.S. in zoology. I intended to get a masters in paleontology, but was sidetracked by other career opportunities. I was forced to retire several years ago due to a stroke, at a fairly young age.

Torvosaurus

Gwangi

Quote from: Torvosaurus on February 12, 2024, 09:26:41 PMHi.

I would like to review the Haolongood alamosaurus. Its ordered and I'm awaiting arrival next month. I also have a large number of Ral Partha, Reaper, DeeZee, and Honourable Lead Boiler Suit dinosaur figures (20 or more) if you all are interested. These are metal and were unpainted. They were a must have for gaming miniatures and my collection has started to grow with more traditional Safari, Collecta, etc. figures the past few years. I believe everything else I have has been reviewed.

As for me, I have a B.S. in zoology. I intended to get a masters in paleontology, but was sidetracked by other career opportunities. I was forced to retire several years ago due to a stroke, at a fairly young age.

Torvosaurus

I put you down for the Alamosaurus and yes, please DO review those miniatures! They don't have much of a presence around here and would help diversify the blog. Looking forward to them.

So sorry to hear about your stroke. Hopefully writing reviews will be a rewarding experience for you. I find it to be a good distribution from life when I need it.

Torvosaurus

Quote from: Gwangi on February 12, 2024, 10:33:28 PM
Quote from: Torvosaurus on February 12, 2024, 09:26:41 PMHi.

Torvosaurus

I put you down for the Alamosaurus and yes, please DO review those miniatures! They don't have much of a presence around here and would help diversify the blog. Looking forward to them.

So sorry to hear about your stroke. Hopefully writing reviews will be a rewarding experience for you. I find it to be a good distribution from life when I need it.

Never mind.

Torvosaurus

avatar_suspsy @suspsy Did you get any of the reviews I sent in? HLBS Plotosaurus, HLBS Protoceratops and one other.

EmperorDinobot

I hope there are no qualms in my posting a review of a dinosaur today. Like in the morning. It's done essentially, fully edited, etc. I just need to click post, so if nobody has anything planned to be posted today, I just wanted to wait for confirmation.

Gwangi

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on April 10, 2024, 09:11:49 AMI hope there are no qualms in my posting a review of a dinosaur today. Like in the morning. It's done essentially, fully edited, etc. I just need to click post, so if nobody has anything planned to be posted today, I just wanted to wait for confirmation.

I have no plans, I usually post on the weekends anyway. When in doubt it's usually first come, first serve.

Pachyrhinosaurus

I haven't done a guest review in a while, but I was thinking about doing the 6-pack of figures that Disney made for their Dinosaur ride if that's alright.

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Gwangi

I've got the Carnotaurus and Velociraptor from that set. Love that goofy Carno. Would love to see a review of them all. Go for it!

Halichoeres

Were the other figures in the series (Parasaurolophus pair, Cearadactylus, etc.) also sold in a six-pack?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

I might do a JW review this weekend, maybe the plush Dearc, or something else early in the week. I have resolved to just take my Victus to the hospital with me and do stuff from there, you know, to keep me distracted and from crying (I have been threatened to get kicked). I'm a wreck at home. And while my sister is kind of incapacitated, she nods and writes stuff on a board and will continue to be my editor as I plan to read stuff aloud for her. She's quite active despite her situation.

Pachyrhinosaurus

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres I haven't seen the set they would have been part of but I'd imagine that they would have been sold as some kind of set since the parks never really seem to sell these kinds of toys loose. Perhaps it was originally 8 and cut down early on as a form of shrinkflation? I don't have either and they're scarce on eBay.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Primeval12

Has anybody reviewed this guy yet? I have the figure and am willing to review it (though it might take time with my schedule)

suspsy

Quote from: Primeval12 on April 22, 2024, 01:43:58 AMHas anybody reviewed this guy yet? I have the figure and am willing to review it (though it might take time with my schedule)

That's the Sinopliosaurus, right? avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres is supposed to be tackling that one. But if you want to do Albertosaurus, Daspletosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Lythronax, Sinraptor, or King Cameron himself, please do!
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Primeval12

Quote from: suspsy on April 22, 2024, 02:29:32 AM
Quote from: Primeval12 on April 22, 2024, 01:43:58 AMHas anybody reviewed this guy yet? I have the figure and am willing to review it (though it might take time with my schedule)

That's the Sinopliosaurus, right? avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres is supposed to be tackling that one. But if you want to do Albertosaurus, Daspletosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Lythronax, Sinraptor, or King Cameron himself, please do!

I do not own any of them... I d not plan on owning any of them actually.. except the Lytronax maybe. But thank you anyways :)   XD

crazy8wizard

What are the requirements for writing and submitting a review anyways? I think I might be interested in writing one.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.