News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Figures by "Wild Past" (Updated 15.01.2020)

Started by DinoToyCollector, February 25, 2019, 08:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyCollector

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 14, 2020, 08:14:13 AM
avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector By the way, when will you start marketing more Wild Past figures?

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus , there is a lot going on right now but nothing is final that's why there are no news. What I can say is: there will be soon a website where I promote the current figures and will update informations there as well.

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollectorOn the other hand, do you plan on making dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals with a much larger size?
Yes!  ;D

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollectorThe Wild Past protoceratops with nest is great and awesome. I congratulate you for your exceptional work.
Quote from: Concavenator on February 14, 2020, 02:15:19 PM
I hope to see more from this line as well  :D
Thank you :) I have so much fun doing this. There will be more!

Shonisaurus

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector I will be a faithful buyer of his figures. I beg you DinoToycollector to let us know who we are interested in these collectible figures I really like protoceratops and I see that you have projected many more figures. I beg you to reserve the figures for me and if they could be marketable as fortunately it has been in the EU. I do not wish to pay customs from www.correos.es and adtpostales.

The tethyshadros and the majungasaurus already have a future buyer.  :)

Concavenator

Wow avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector your new website is looking great! I don't know if you have experience creating websites before, but that new website is looking really neat!

Flaffy

Has the Wild Past Protoceratops arrived Dans Dinosaurs?
I remember the ETA being February.

DinoToyCollector

Quote from: Flaffy on February 18, 2020, 08:40:37 AM
Has the Wild Past Protoceratops arrived Dans Dinosaurs?
I remember the ETA being February.

All I can say is that they are on their way for some time now  ^-^! Sorry for the late reply but things are getting more and more busy at the moment. The website will be online soon and more news will follow.

Quote from: Concavenator on February 14, 2020, 05:42:42 PM
Wow avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector your new website is looking great! I don't know if you have experience creating websites before, but that new website is looking really neat!

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator thank you! And yes, I have some experience  ;)

Dinoxels

Apparently my little Protoceratops should be arriving by Tuesday. Very excited!
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Sim

There's another species I'd like to see made for Wild Past, avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector.  It's Saurosuchus galilei!  So far the only toy of it is a mini figure made for the Dawn of the Dinosaurs exhibit, which I think may have finished: https://www.clawmarktoys.com/shop/dinos/dawn-dinosaurs-exhibit-exclusive-saurosuchus-mini-figure/

Takama

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on December 20, 2019, 02:57:28 PM
Thanks for you suggestions. The Velociraptor is a figure I can very well imagine to become true because of the exact two reasons you give: Seeing it in 1:35 and it'd go well with the Protoceratops. It could be quite tricky due to it's very small size, but I like challenges.
I had to look up the Zanabazar junior because I didn't knew it myself. Your aguing about the troodontids convinces me and even a Stenonychosaurus (formerly known as Troodon) would be as interesting as the Zanabazar... We'll have to see. Your other dinosaurs are also very good choices I really like. For the Thalassomedon I'd need a lot of help, because my knowledge about Plesiosaurs isn't that good. But! Wild Past isn't limited to dinosaurs only as you'll (hopefully) see.

edit:
Well, I did a rough model and the Velociraptor could work...

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector

Do you think its possible to add this little Velociraptor (Or a Pack of them) to the Line at some point in the future? I think he looks so cute  :D

I really hope your line succeeds Beyond what you have planned.  Is is possible that we can get some TRUE 1:35 Scale Sauropods above 10 meters?

DinoToyCollector

Quote from: Takama on March 21, 2020, 11:43:02 PM

Do you think its possible to add this little Velociraptor (Or a Pack of them) to the Line at some point in the future? I think he looks so cute  :D

I really hope your line succeeds Beyond what you have planned.  Is is possible that we can get some TRUE 1:35 Scale Sauropods above 10 meters?

I can well imagine a Velociraptor pack being made in 1:35 and personally I want to do that! For the TRUE sauropods: This is something I want to do as well and I am working on the "how to do that?" with suppliers. Bigger figures are bringing more challenges because of the limited size of the injection molds. Also the question where is the limit and should they be hollow or not? We are thinking about that  ;)

Up until yesterday, all I knew about pterosaurs was that they lived at the same time as the dinosaurs. Today I know that they are at least as fascinating as dinosaurs.

I know this little creature needs some more muscles and fuzz, but I really didn't know anything about their anatomy but the basics.

Loon

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector It looks good to me so far. Though, when it comes to pterosaur anatomy, I'm probably just as unaware as you. Showing my unawareness again, is it a female Pteranodon?

Sarapaurolophus

I love how well the Protocratops goes with the Kaiyodo, which has been my favorite Protoceratops model so far. I'm happy to get a companion for it. Added the little girl to my basket minutes ago ;)
I am also looking forward to the other projects. Especially the Tethyshadros pair. I hope there is still a chance for them to move further.

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector If your Plateosaurus gets made, could you imagine doing a Liliensternus or even a Liliensternus pack? I'd freak ;D

DinoToyCollector

Quote from: Loon on March 29, 2020, 11:08:53 AM
avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector It looks good to me so far. Though, when it comes to pterosaur anatomy, I'm probably just as unaware as you. Showing my unawareness again, is it a female Pteranodon?
This is no Pteranodon. I still like to pick obscure species so this is an Alcione. Pretty small - they always look so big on these pictures  ???

avatar_Sarapaurolophus @Sarapaurolophus
;)

Shonisaurus

By the way, to which species of pterosaur does that prototype belong? Will it be the same size as the Wild Past protoceratops or perhaps it will be a larger size?

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 29, 2020, 12:44:52 PM
By the way, to which species of pterosaur does that prototype belong? Will it be the same size as the Wild Past protoceratops or perhaps it will be a larger size?

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus - It is Alcione, a pterosaur from Morocco.

Takama

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on March 29, 2020, 11:02:54 AM
Quote from: Takama on March 21, 2020, 11:43:02 PM

I can well imagine a Velociraptor pack being made in 1:35 and personally I want to do that! For the TRUE sauropods: This is something I want to do as well and I am working on the "how to do that?" with suppliers. Bigger figures are bringing more challenges because of the limited size of the injection molds. Also the question where is the limit and should they be hollow or not? We are thinking about that  ;)

Maybe they can be hollow, but still feel quite solid, and hefty. Like this Retired apatosaurus from Schleich.
http://dinotoyblog.com/2009/12/28/apatosaurus-schleich-2008/

The Two Species I was thinking of the most are Apatosaurus, and Giraffatitan.  Yeah, the former is done to death by companys, but no one has made one as big as 1:35 Scale.(Execpt for Studio Nanmu, but there concern with JP Knockoffs like Papo is)

Loon

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector ok, had never heard of Alcione before. I really do appreciate the obscure species choice, as well as the choice of a standing pose.

Shonisaurus

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector You already know where you have buyer insurance. Please let me know when you market these figures, and I would ask you to reserve a figure for each of your figures and if they may be sold within the EU or through the eBay global shipping system.  :)

Stegotyranno420

Altough I know SOME people will dissaprove of this, but after all these figures, can you make a giganotosaurus or a erythosuchus.

Loon

Quote from: Stegotyranno on March 30, 2020, 06:53:45 PM
Altough I know SOME people will dissaprove of this, but after all these figures, can you make a giganotosaurus or a erythosuchus.
One of those "SOME people" here, I'd much rather see an Erythosuchus than another Giganotosaurus. After all, he has said he's focusing on more obscure species.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: