You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for a Papo Woolly Rhinoceros. - Has been found!

Started by teddybier, March 11, 2019, 12:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teddybier

Hi All,

I haven't been exactly very busy on the forum lately, but still here!
I'm trying to complete the full Papo prehistoric line-up. Which is kind of difficult since I focussed on the dinosaurs only for the past 10(?) years, and only now I realize that the mammals are worth collecting too. After succesfully hunting down 4 mammoths, 3 cave men, 2 smilodons, a bear and a prehistoric fire, the only figure still missing is the Woolly Rhinoceros.

Is there anyone (preferably in the Netherlands) that has one for sale?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Roselaar

Oh my... Teddy!?  Nice to see you again! :-*

Can't help you out on the Rhino though, sorry...

teddybier

Hi Roselaar! Yup, still here. Been very busy lately, but never quit collecting :)

Roselaar

Haha, that makes two of us! Despite having an extremely busy life these days, I'm still avidly collecting. Some things never change... :)

teddybier

Might be genetics then, or some kind of virus :)

Quite funny though, once I started this thread the Rhino popped up on Marktplaats. Closed the deal this morning, rendering this thread no longer necessary.
Once the last mammoth and rhino are on my doorstep I'll try to dig up my old collection thread ;D

Thanks!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.