News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wan Long Tang - new for 2019

Started by mgaguilar, March 23, 2019, 07:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andanna

I can see the image on my PC, just not on my iPad.  And yes, this is what I was referring to.  Thank you for posting.

May I assume it is a JP Velociraptor? 

Mirroraptor

https://ameblo.jp/mirroraptor/imagelist.html
Anyway, I can get some process diagrams for business partnerships: this is the modeling of Tyrannosaurus in the production process.
I think the ratio is in the right range, whether it is based on fossil materials or based on Jurassic Park film styling. The deformation of the final product may be caused by the adjustment of the posture or the deformation of the final production.

Mattyonyx

Looks like the Velociraptor teased by W-Dragon will be the Alpha Female from JP///

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.