You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Entelodon,Anthracotherium,and other fat pigs

Started by fgh46, March 26, 2019, 07:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fgh46

RobinGoodfellow

..sorry if I'm asking it but did you open a new thread without adding (by yourself) any picture, text, info, etc...  asking for other members to do that?
I'm just curious..  ???

fgh46

---ААА
---collecta-deluxe

---mojo
---wild-safari
---?

Sorry if I missed some figures and firms !!

fgh46

BlueKrono

The silver ones pictured above are made by Nabisco. I don't think any figure had ever been made of an Anthracotherium.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Halzk

Halichoeres

Quote from: Maeru on October 12, 2019, 07:19:36 PM
Wait Dino-Riders had an Ice Age line?

Yes, Series 3 was an Ice Age line (all Cenozoic animals, even if not strictly from the Ice Ages).
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

eion129

The new toys are from different parts and the building toys will become creative dinosaur toys.
I am a Dinosaur Fan and my favorite is T Rex. Want to make friends with T Rex lovers.

https://luckytoy.ecrater.com/

Shonisaurus

I once collected the Dino-Riders megatherium, entelodon, and smilodon. I gave the three prehistoric mammals to a nephew of mine who is currently married with children.

Flaffy

Quote from: BlueKrono on October 12, 2019, 12:52:08 PM
The silver ones pictured above are made by Nabisco. I don't think any figure had ever been made of an Anthracotherium.

Geoworld did as part of a set.

fgh46

SidB

Quote from: fgh46 on June 26, 2020, 10:59:49 AM

Geoworld
Geoworld prehistoric mammals seem to be getting increasingly hard to find, even on eBay.

SBell

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 22, 2020, 10:22:55 AM
I once collected the Dino-Riders megatherium, entelodon, and smilodon. I gave the three prehistoric mammals to a nephew of mine who is currently married with children.

The funny thing is that DinoRiders was very specific that their Killer Wart Hog was Megachoerus...now Archaeotherium. Which, in and of itself, is not usually done as a figure.

There was also an Ajax/Tootsie Toys large plastic "Dinohyus" but I don't have one to provide a picture (I only have the bison and bronothere). avatar_DC @DC (I think?) has a page for them on his site here: http://www.dinosaurcollectorsitea.com/TootsieToy.htm

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.