You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur toy brands with names imprinted on underside, eg CollectA, Wild Republi

Started by Rikki_Sowtz, July 14, 2019, 07:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikki_Sowtz

I'm looking for dinosaur models with the names imprinted on underside, can you help me out?
I would have figured it would be an easy google; apparently not 😳☺️

Your help is gratefully recieved, thank you!

Syndicate Bias

Eofauna
Wild Safari
Carneige
Schleich

I'll have to check papo but I am 99% sure both Rebor and papo just have a seal and not the names.

I think Vitae has one on their Giga ill check  other than that W dragon and PNSO dont have one as far as I can see.

Libraraptor

Invicta and Marx,  too.

Rikki_Sowtz

Shleich don't have them on their regular range of figurines (wild/aquatic etc), but I'll be finding out soon anyway when my Oviraptor arrives,

Thank you so much for these leads!

Halichoeres

These companies also stamp(ed) their products with genus/species names at least some of the time:

AAA
Battat
Bullyland
Colorata
Danone
Favorite ("soft models" but not "mini models")
GeoWorld
Hayakawa
Imperial
Innovative Kids
Inpro
Joy City
Play Visions
Schleich (older figures like Replicasaurus but not newer ones)
Toyway
Xidi (Happy Kin)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

stargatedalek

Worth noting AAA got a lot of those ID's wrong, even for modern animals. I have a few water dragons labeled iguanas, big-headed turtles labeled snapping turtles, etc.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.