You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

(un)controversial opinions on dinosaur fèves

Started by brontosauruschuck, August 01, 2019, 06:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

I thought the Edaphosaurus fèves review. http://dinotoyblog.com/2017/01/25/edaphosaurus-feves/ I went to a party where we had a cake like that, but we used a regular bean and I'd never heard about the history of fèves before. I want to encourage libraraptor (et al?) to review the rest of the fèves.

Halichoeres

Ooh, I've got the Myllokunmingia. Someday I should review it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

brontosauruschuck

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 05, 2019, 07:23:02 PM

This is positively mind blowing. My mind is blown that there would be a Myllokunmingia anything, let alone a fève. I'm pretty sure there are less than 100 people on earth who even know how to pronounce 'Myllokunmingia.' I want to know more. Please review it.

Halichoeres

Quote from: brontosauruschuck on August 07, 2019, 06:50:26 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on August 05, 2019, 07:23:02 PM

This is positively mind blowing. My mind is blown that there would be a Myllokunmingia anything, let alone a fève. I'm pretty sure there are less than 100 people on earth who even know how to pronounce 'Myllokunmingia.' I want to know more. Please review it.

That's all the encouragement I need! It might take me a while to get around to it, since I'm moving next month and I have a backlog already, but it would be a good way to get Myllokunmingia some publicity.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.