You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Emperor Dinobot's EBay sales thread. Everything must GO

Started by EmperorDinobot, January 11, 2020, 02:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Ooooh! It's a new month! That means new stuff! Between tonight and tomorrow I'm going to upload ALL of the stuff I have yet to post (it's not that much, but there is some hard to find stuff in there), and, well, that'll be it until I can find more stuff! Every ounce of support is infinitely appreciated! Even simple views are appreciated! Let's see what September shall bring!

EmperorDinobot

There's a few more items left to upload, mostly JW humans. Next week I'll be working on leftovers from the old store, which is mostly Pokemon related stuff, odds and ends, chap mei humans, 90's corps and maybe even some gi joes. I have this random stash of figures I never sorted out.

I do have some new dinosaurs coming, and I'll post them too.

EmperorDinobot

10% off of everything for the entirety of the week and weekend.

https://www.ebay.com/str/themesozoicemporium

Tell your pals.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

This whole week and the next I shall be uploading lots of new dinosaur figures and more, so stay tuned! 100's of figures! I've grown tired of looking for a part time job, so I'll be doing this full time for now.

EmperorDinobot

October is here! Some of these toys got here rather late haha, but more are on the way. I'll spend all week posting them.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Don't forget to visit the store daily! I post new items almost every day!

Edit:

I don't know if anyone here collects them, but I got a box of Hasbro's Zoids, mostly dinosaur type, all action figures (no kits), and another box of Kid Galaxy articulated dinosaurs, but these are in different colors than the usual fare. I'm tempted to keep some, but I think I'm gonna put most of them on sale.

EmperorDinobot

It'd be nice to have 4 items sold today so I can make 10 packages even tonight.

EmperorDinobot

Heyo! Don't ignore my Safari Ltd. figures, which can be seen here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_blrs=recall_filtering&_ssn=mesoe_55&store_cat=29991127017&store_name=themesozoicemporium&_oac=1

And there is a 15% off all JP3 items all week long, you can see those here: https://www.ebay.com/str/themesozoicemporium/Jurassic-Park-III/_i.html?store_cat=29991225017

I have a ginormous surplus of dinosaur figures, and have decided not to bring any more in while I find a steady job. I need to save for a medical interpreting training that will happen early next year, and only YOU can help me with that, so any and all sales will go directly to funding that venture. It's not cheap, but it will open a bunch of doors, and I will be able to be set on a career path that I hope will be safe for a while. No more dino toys for me until X-mas!

EmperorDinobot

Everything is 13% off through the weekend. Won't be doing a sale like this again for a while. Take what you need, help me get certified and floating until March, and then that's that unless I wanna keep doing this.

EmperorDinobot

I'm like $50 off my goal. Any takers today before I make packages tonight?

EmperorDinobot

Well, I got the cash I needed, and I'm in.

I'm broke though, so any sale would help. Any. Just click the links that are all over this thread, and in my sig, and you will enter a world of pure imaginationnnn...

EmperorDinobot

If y'all need anything to arrive before x-mas, today is the last day to order.  Other than that, it is fair game.

Thanks again.

EmperorDinobot

Lots of new dinosaur figures being uploaded to the store as we speak! I may have a delicate medical procedure today, but that's not gonna stop me from posting stuff in the waiting room! Hooray!

EmperorDinobot

Everything whose pics I have taken so far are now uploaded. Only a few more boxes of merch are coming, and then that's...that's it. I really want to retire from this. I should get certified in March and I plan to work for OCIN part time, and by then I really would like to see at least 1/4 of the 700+ items gone. I've put some stuff on sale already, Safari mostly. Those things don't sell very well, do they?

EmperorDinobot

will be uploading new dinosauts throughout the week, stay tuned

EmperorDinobot

Nothing new, lowered some prices, some categories are on sale, etc. Check 'em out!

EmperorDinobot

Nothing new has been added, But I do have new items to post next week. Stuff I'm not even sure I've ever had in the store, to be honest, so keep a eye out.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: