You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Emperor Dinobot's EBay sales thread. Everything must GO

Started by EmperorDinobot, January 11, 2020, 02:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

another weekend sale. click the link on my sig!

EmperorDinobot

gonna post carnage resaurus dinos, some which I have reviewed on the blog. Also got a rare universal JP Triceratops. And the JP Toys R Us Pachyrhinosaurus with the human who's missing his rifle but oh well.

EmperorDinobot

Everything 15% off all week long. That's all week long, yes.
The sooner we get rid of the store, the better.

EmperorDinobot

17% off on stuff. I'm currently out of a job, and need an entrance.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

When was the last time YOU (yes, you) visited the store? Now's a good time.

EmperorDinobot

It would be nice to make some sales this week. Why don't y'all go in there and see what's new?

EmperorDinobot

30% off. I'm gonna begin liquidating this. I don't feel like doing it anymore. Please help me out in cleaning the garage,

EmperorDinobot

Added some new stuff, lowered prices, and put a 33% off on select categories.

EmperorDinobot

200 or so items left! plz buy, 30% off of everything right now

EmperorDinobot

Adding some random leftover stuff to the store today.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

I'm gonna post some new stuff this week

I'm not gonna take it too seriously though, but do keep an eye out.

EmperorDinobot

I have this weird obsession of getting rid of the older stuff before I put in new stuff. This is for organizational issues and purposes.

For this reason, I'm liquidating the entire store as it exists. Please, tell your friends.

EmperorDinobot

it's kind of depressing when not even a 35% off liquidation sale generates 0 sales.

10% off right now, even on the newer stuff.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

I'm not currently working, so this is my only source of $. 30% I also need the space. Help me get them new homes, please!

EmperorDinobot

What little is left in the store needs to go. Now. 33% off is like the maz I can do due to postage increases and a stupid ad promotion I bought into. I'd be making mere cents on some of them, so if they could be bought in multiples, you'd all be doing me a great favor. I really need the space, and a distraction.

So help me, you're my only hope. I'm not working my regular job. It's not even about the cash. Just needing the space, and to clean out what is left.

EmperorDinobot

I've taken everything down, but I put 'em together. Here's the link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/305595547078

80plus dinos so you can make your own store. The price is a bit high because it's gonna be heavy to ship it, like 3 boxes, so like...I dunno like $200 or so. The stuff is all worth $1800 in reality. I would really like your help to get rid of 'em all. This is a literal emergency.

EmperorDinobot

re-upping everything I have left since I was forced to take the eyes off the ball.

I know it isn't much, but maybe you know someone who's interested.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: