News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mellow Stego's collection

Started by Mellow Stego, January 15, 2020, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellow Stego

Well I figured it's about time to put up my own collection.
It's not the largest by any means, but I love it.

Let's start with my dino walls

This one's a bit messy at the moment.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

ITdactyl

Of course the stegosaurus portion of the shelf is perfection...

Halzk

Mellow Stego

Thank you guys for the kind words. I'll try to get more up later

laticauda

I love stego's, so your collection looks good to me.

Shonisaurus

I also have both ophthalmosaurus and huayangosaurus figures from PNSO but both figures on your shelves look immense. I really like the decoration and order of your house is all very beautiful and it is a pretty elegant house. You have very good taste.

Above all, I appreciate that you don't have the figures of dinosaurs piled up touching each other but that they are as is the case of the PNSO vinyl figures as if they were porcelain decoration figures. It looks great on you.

Jetoar

I have seen that you have a Paleo-Creatures Dilophosaurus. Great
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Dinoguy2

I absolutely love the idea to put the dinos on circular stands like that! Makes the shelf display look so much nicer. I'll have to keep an eye out for things like this...
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Ikessauro

No doubt a lovely collection! Your display are impeccable!

Halichoeres

That's a wonderful display! I like that they're interspersed among books.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

You are very pleased with the decoration of your house. I congratulate you. Sometimes having few exposed figures is much more aesthetic than having them piled on shelves. Clean and tidy look your home.

Mellow Stego

Time to put up a couple more pics from my collection.

Handmade wooden Dinosaurs. They have simple wooden gears that move the legs, tails and mouth when rolled.

My Dilos

Dino tracks with possible Dimetrodon track

Every collecter must have a few books

Gothmog the Baryonyx

You have a lovely collection! (and very tidy too)
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

From what I see one of your favorite dinosaurs is the dilophosaurus, I see many versions of this great theropod on your shelf. Nice decoration in general terms.

SidB

Quote from: Dinoguy2 on January 16, 2020, 12:36:05 PM
I absolutely love the idea to put the dinos on circular stands like that! Makes the shelf display look so much nicer. I'll have to keep an eye out for things like this...
One thing about bases of all sorts (which I favor) is that they almost compel the collection to be orderly, uncluttered and therefore aesthetically pleasing - like yours. Well done.

Libraraptor

Books and figures on great shelves! Exactly my cup of tea!

Bokisaurus

Beautiful and clean collection display 😃

Mellow Stego

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Yeah I probably put a little to much emphasis on organization. Don't really know why, it's not like anyone I know actually cares about this stuff.

avatar_Jetoar @Jetoar  oh yeah, I love that model. Need to buy more from Paleo-creatures

SidB

Maybe not in your immediate circle, but it serves as an inspiration and exemplar for folk here.

Halichoeres

That's a fine assortment of books  :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: