You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Massive Jurassic Park collection + pictures

Started by JPCarnotaurus, March 17, 2012, 07:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metallisuchus

I noticed that as a kid - series 2 figures were much more like the actors in the film, especially Ellie. I used to actually use the first series Ellie as Lex because she had a child-like face. I didn't think the Grant figure was THAT much buffer than Sam. Actually, to me, Sam looked thicker, but less chiseled than the toy. Not to mention, he was wearing somewhat loose clothing in the film. Some people can look a certain way in clothes, but when they take them off, it's a completely different story.

Yeah, what's up with multiple Grant figures though? Haha. I had a few copies of Velociraptor so that I could have a pack, but I don't think they were cloning humans at InGen, hah.

You know what I always wanted? That darker version of the Jungle Explorer. I think they advertized for it, but never released it, at least according to JPToys.com

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.