News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Shonisaurus

That carcharodontosaurus has turned out great on you. It is a much more detailed painting than you are used to and with much more striking and even more cheerful paint tones.

The triceratops is great. It's a highly dramatic figure with that broken horn. It reminds me of the triceratops from the comic book Cretaceus by Tadd Galiusca that ends tragically after being defeated in a fight with a counterpart, leaving him with one eye and without a horn. It has reminded me a lot. He seems helpless after his spectacular loss of horn. My congratulations for both works.

JPuggy

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 22, 2022, 03:42:13 AM
For my iguanodon, which is the best color idea

I like the green and black color scheme

Stegotyranno420

Thank you very much for voting avatar_JPuggy @JPuggy
avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus thank you

This is all I can post for now, but there is 3 drawings in delay

TooOldForDinosaurs

Great work! The contrast on the just black background looks fantastic

Stegotyranno420

Enchanted Ornate Face hast returneth

Shonisaurus

Every day you improve your art in a bestial way, on the other hand that herbivore can be a maiasaura? Is very pretty.

Stegotyranno420

This is Ornatops encantus
Tarbosaurus bataar:

Stegotyranno420

Some stuff I forgot to post
A NEO neovenator

Daspletosaurus torosus

A 500 year old Thousand Wings, approaches you on his golden homeland. A place so light that the towers in the back are covered in genuine gold and still seem dark. The skies are heavenly.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 17, 2021, 11:24:03 PM
Lametasaurus Indicus during Ancient Indian Sunset: He is one of the last of his kind, and along his evening stroll, he witnesses some of the earliest grasses. The Sun is extra hot today, as its a midsummer day.Small insects buzz into his face, annoying him, although they cannot do any harm due to his tough scales. He has tried rolling in mud, but its no use. The abelisaur doesn't know that soon, his world will be replaced by a whole new stock of beasts, and the gigantic island he lives on will become joined into the distant northern lands.

Shonisaurus

Your art is great! That explanation in your video of how you make your illustrations based on the tarbosaurus bataar as an example has left me excited.

On the other hand, the cryolophosaurus is very beautiful. I'm glad that you also make illustrations of full-length dinosaurs. My sincere congratulations.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 19, 2022, 10:26:46 AM
Your art is great! That explanation in your video of how you make your illustrations based on the tarbosaurus bataar as an example has left me excited.

On the other hand, the cryolophosaurus is very beautiful. I'm glad that you also make illustrations of full-length dinosaurs. My sincere congratulations.
Thank you, but which Cryolophosaurus? Perhaps you mean the Lametasaurus I just posted?
Spinosaurus Aegypticus, based on the Mesozoic life one

Not sure if I showed this aswell.

The latter was made in Adobe illustrator in school for an assignment. AI is mainly for vector and cartoon drawing

Shonisaurus

Excuse me, I confused it with a cryolophosaurus, I see that it is an Indian dinosaur, lametasaurus indicus.

On the other hand, that spinosaurus in the water is very good, the colors of the illustration are much more colorful than other works of yours and that increases the genius of the illustration. I never get tired of seeing your thread.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 21, 2022, 08:02:01 AM
Excuse me, I confused it with a cryolophosaurus, I see that it is an Indian dinosaur, lametasaurus indicus.

On the other hand, that spinosaurus in the water is very good, the colors of the illustration are much more colorful than other works of yours and that increases the genius of the illustration. I never get tired of seeing your thread.
Thank you. I usually try to have less saturated colors, but I decided to try something new.
Here's one I think you will like
Spanish Swamp Hunt

Stegotyranno420

Is anyone having trouble viewing the images? If so please message me so I could fix it. Thank you  :)

Ostafrikasaurus

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on April 22, 2022, 06:45:25 PM
Is anyone having trouble viewing the images? If so please message me so I could fix it. Thank you  :)

The ones posted on this thread? I can't speak for other users, but I am seeing them just fine.
"Live fast, eat grass, die in a blast." - Late Cretaceous herbivore

Shonisaurus

I don't have any kind of problem. I have honestly seen that set of concavenator and iguanodon and it shows how artistic you are becoming, you do not have to envy renowned paleoartists like my compatriot Raul Martín or Mauricio Antón, not to mention other artists like Andrey Atuchin or John Sibbick even if what you think seems exaggerated I tell you but it is a sincere and personal appreciation of mine. You have an artistic streak (like other DTF members whose threads I visit) of outstanding quality. Keep it up, you're on the right track.

On the other hand, thanks for illustrating the concavenator, my favorite dinosaur in Spain, along with the turiasaurus and pelecanimimus.

Stegotyranno420

Thank you, ¡España es muy interesante !
I made new commission sheets. Feel free to PM for inquiries. Trying to save up for the Mesozoic life Spinosaurus :)

Stegotyranno420

Bad News:
I am in a bit of a pickle right now, or in other words, I wont be able to do anymore art until I get commisions. How long is that? Time will tell.
:(

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: