News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Stegotyranno420

I have been rather sickly for my first week of summer, and my iPads storage is very small and weak, so I have not been making a lot of art as it's been taking from 30 min a piece to 2 hours+ a piece due to my conditions. But here's some
Μεγαλοσαυρυς bucklandi. I made two versions initially but lost the first one. 

Hank the Tyrannosaurus from Prehistoric Planet. From a prompt given by my friend Marco Makes

A very "xeno" ξενοκερατοπς .

Stegotyranno420

The new currently unnamed Spinosaurid from England

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Sorry I haven't been che King out your art recently, I stopped looking last week after I saw mention of a documentary I was trying to avoid knowing what the animals looked like yet so stayed away, now it's safe to return and I see your work is even better than ever.
Lovely work of the Unnamed giant British Spinosaurine.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx happy to see you again, in fact I intentionally tried to make the designs different for that purpose haha.

Majungasaurus

Stegotyranno420

Saurophaganax maximus

Stegotyranno420

Ankylosaurus progress, I have never painted like this, so it might take extra time to make, hence the preview

Lynx

can we consider you a professional paleoartist at this point
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Lynx on June 13, 2022, 04:08:50 AMcan we consider you a professional paleoartist at this point
Sure, but by definition I don't think that will work lol. I only got two orders the whole time, so I'm not sure if that counts as professional. But thank you very much avatar_Lynx @Lynx

Concavenator

As an Allosaurus fan, by extension I love Saurophaganax too, even if it turns out to simply be a big Allosaurus (which is likely) !

You did a great job with it. Personally I prefer the reddish colour scheme.

Stegotyranno420

First time doing something like this.

While we are at it, here's a preview of an upcoming Tyrannosaurus(if any one here is an expert on this genus, are the proportions alright?

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 14, 2022, 07:29:16 PMFirst time doing something like this.

While we are at it, here's a preview of an upcoming Tyrannosaurus(if any one here is an expert on this genus, are the proportions alright?

Lower jaw seems too thin, and the face itself too long. Tyrannosaurus also had distinctive forward-facing eyes, which your reconstruction seems to lack
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Another group of Δεινόσαυροι
Recreation of my Tyrannosaurus rex by Wildfire painting

Concavenator

That T.rex turned out nicely.

Also what's that theropod on top of the Stego? Acrocanthosaurus? And the one next to the Velociraptor?

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator thanks, the theropod next to the Velociraptor is Australovenator, hence the jokes about Australia. And yes you are correct it is an acrocanthosaurus.

Stegotyranno420

Stegotyranno420

Spinosaurus aegyptiacus

Stegotyranno420

Another preview, this is of one of many Spinosaurus paintings I will be making for the weeks leading up to my Birthday.

In addition, I doing an event where people suggest what fish they want me to draw(any kind, extant or extinct) so if you have any suggestions on fish, I will draw them(show no mercy ;) )

Stegotyranno420

Mawsonia lybica sketch

Stegotyranno420

Last paleoart for the day
Preview of the Father's Day piece I'm making:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: