News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Here´s my Dimetrodon collection, enjoy!

Bokisaurus

Lovely dimetros ;D I have forgotten how nice the Tyco figure is :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: Bokisaurus on July 15, 2013, 06:29:51 AM
Lovely dimetros ;D I have forgotten how nice the Tyco figure is :)

Its face always reminds me of a white shark. The same emotionless expression.

Gwangi

It does kind of look like a white shark doesn't it? It is a lovely model, I still need to get one someday. Great Dimetrodon collection.

Jetoar

Wonderful, you have the same AAA Dimetrodon that me  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Libraraptor

Quote from: Jetoar on July 17, 2013, 01:43:41 AM

Yes, and it looks more like an Edaphosaurus than as an aggressive Dimetrodon.  :)

Jetoar

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 17, 2013, 10:16:52 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on July 17, 2013, 01:43:41 AM

Yes, and it looks more like an Edaphosaurus than as an aggressive Dimetrodon.  :)

Yes friend, I think the same that you.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Libraraptor

Two classic Ankylosaurs: Inpro and Linde. I guess it´s clear what artwork these are based upon ;-) !

Gwangi

That Inpro Ankylosaurus looks like he's going to get sick! Hey Libra, are you by chance in need of an Inpro Mammoth and Protoceratops? I'm hesitant to get rid of them but if you want we might be able to work out a trade. You always seem to have something good to offer in our previous trades. If you don't want them that's fine too, I do kinda like them.

Libraraptor

Thanks for your offer, Gwangi, but I already have a Mammoth and a knockoff of the Protoceratops that is sufficient for me. Enjoy your charming Inpros!

Libraraptor

Hello everybody! I haven´t been posting here for quite a long time. As a sign I have not forgotten this forum, still like it and continue contributing I show you my new Plesiosaurus by Coppenrath Verlag/Spiegelburg. It is a 3D puzzle, kind of like an oversized Kaiyodo, which I added for comparison in the last picture. Funnily our little friend eats a Latimeria which comes as a little extra figure with a bite mark to fit the Plesiosaur´s mouth!

Gwangi

Very cool, he has a little base and everything! I'll have to read your review on it.

Libraraptor

Beautiful Playmobil Stegosaurus playset with three eggs plus babies, two lizards, one little "crocodile" and one insect, maybe supposed to be a "Meganeura".

Jetoar

This Stegosaurus is amazing for Playmobil. I like it  ^-^.

Libraraptor

This is Bullyland Protochirotherium wolfhagense, another Bullyland exclusive like their Procynosuchus (for the Korbach museum) or the Spinophorosaurus (for the Braunschweig museum).
This one was made in cooperation with the "Geopark Grenzwelten" and refers to tracks that have been found in Wolfhagen which are supposed to have been left by a rauisuchian 250 million years ago. I am going to precisely review it on the blog as soon as possible. For now, I´ll try to answer your questions here.

DinoToyForum

I think you used HTML instead of bbcode, I can fix it for you if you like?  :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 29, 2014, 07:23:48 PM
I think you used HTML instead of bbcode, I can fix it for you if you like?  :)

Fixed it  :)

sauroid

that figure is so cool. cant wait to read your review.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Concavenator

Where did you get it?Do you know other Bully exclusives other than the Spinophorosaurus and Procynosuchus?

postsaurischian

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: