News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s dioramas

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 10:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

I love going out for a walk and taking some figures with me. Over the last few years, I did some shots I would like to (re-) share with new and vintage members. Here are the first  of them. Enjoy!

Gwangi

Great pictures, I especially love the last picture. Those figures in the first picture are really interesting.

ITewan

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Thundercharge

Click sig for my collection! :)

Libraraptor

The Kelenken´s head fit the background quite well, I found!

Tylosaurus

lovely pics Liberator! that last one is indeed awesome :D 8)!

Libraraptor

Thanks Tylosaurus! :)) Liberator is a great name! I´ll think about it, because I love freedom as much as books :))

croatasaurus

If green Iguanodon has right front leg raised,then we have same toys

Libraraptor

Quote from: croatasaurus on December 21, 2014, 04:22:40 PM
If green Iguanodon has right front leg raised,then we have same toys

Interestingly enough, the green "Iguanodon" is labeled as "Brachylophosaurus". Maybe it´s the only toy representant of this species out there?
I took a walk this morning and shot some Ice-Age pictures. I also found a piece of bark which can be used as a nice natural base for mini dioramas :)

Arul

That mammoth diorama looks nice  :D

Libraraptor

Finally managed to take two new pictures with my new Archaeopteryx. Green is always a a classic background.

Tyto_Theropod

Well done on these - the second one is a beautiful shot.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Arul

Libraraptor

I have always shot animal figures in front of real nature, but for fun I tried to do a real diorama- It´s okay by me, but of course not perfect. It was a nice little Sunday afternoon project with my children.

Libraraptor

I plan to mount a  display case along a nature walk. This walk teaches wanderers about the woods and nature in Germany. I was asked to care for the right amount of prehistorics along this walk.
So I decided to put Bullyland models of some prehistoric animals which have, partly exclusively, been found in Germany, in front of natural backgrounds. They will stand on acryl sockets which will be mounted at right ankles to the pictures.
I asked a young artist to create these backgrounds and here they are:

Procynosuchus

Plateosaurus

Iguanodon

Europasaurus

Archaeopteryx

What do you think?

Tyto_Theropod

These are quite lovely and are sure to make great display. However old that artist is, they are very promising and better at backgrounds than me! :-[
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Libraraptor

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on August 19, 2016, 11:56:13 PM
These are quite lovely and are sure to make great display. However old that artist is, they are very promising and better at backgrounds than me! :-[

She is 18 years old ^-^

Derek.McManus

That is an excellent piece of work and sounds like an interesting project!

Libraraptor

I was out for a walk with my family today. After a long time I took a dinosaur figure with me. And a fish.

Sinornis

Well done with the Archaeopteryx placements!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: