News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

possible solutions to high shipping cost.

Started by Stegotyranno420, July 19, 2020, 10:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Are there any ways to help lower high shipping cost. I really want my friend to be able to sucessecfully deliver figures from germany to US with low shipping

Halichoeres

International shipping for small individual parcels relies a lot on passenger air travel. Right now the United States is a giant plague zone, so there aren't many planes traveling to and from the country. Until we have some semblance of control over the pandemic, I think we can expect high international postage costs. I don't think there's any way around this unless there is an option to ship by boat.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

as for myself and other collector friends/trade partners, we are holding off til everything's back to "normal". maybe as early as the early part of next year. but could be as late as the middle of 2021.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.