You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s offerings and wants / trades -little update see page 1

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 10:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Update  7.1.2024

I am still looking for

Dawn of the Dinosaurs : All figures, especially their Exaeretodon.

White Post: All except their Moschops

Monochrome stuff (e.g. ROM, Marx, Invicta variants).

Painted Invictas.

I am offering money only since I have run out of trading material.

Libraraptor

I´d like to sell or trade these three Bullyland Mini theropods (Velociraptor, Allosaurus, T.rex) in original packaging. They cost me 9,- Euro. First PM will make it. Please keep in mind postage costs. We can figure them out together and then decide if it pays or not.

Libraraptor

So, it seems I´ve found a trading partner ;-)

Libraraptor

One of my clients used to collect budgie figures. Now she sells them! On request I´ll post some pics!

Libraraptor

I have a big AAA Entelodont in original foil packaging for sale or trade:

Ikessauro

I already got the Entelodont, but if you ever manage to get the AAA BIG (JUMBO) MAMMOTH OR AAA BIG (JUMBO) SMILODON I would want both. Just to let you know...

Libraraptor

One big hollow AAA Entelodont left for sale or trade!

And I have a spare Bulylland Batrachotomus!

PM me, if interested!

Gwangi

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 09, 2012, 07:30:16 PM

PM me, if interested!

Anything in my thread you might be interested in for the Batrachotomus? Or even the Entelodont?

Libraraptor

Quote from: Gwangi on September 09, 2012, 09:21:08 PM

PM me, if interested!

Anything in my thread you might be interested in for the Batrachotomus? Or even the Entelodont?

Sorry, both Entelodonts found new owners in the meantime  :( But´I´m going to stroll through your thread in order to find out if there´s something to trade the Batrachotomus with.

Libraraptor

Some weeks ago I spoke of budgie figures I have for sale for a client of mine. If anyone´s interested in this lot (they´re made from polystone), please P.M.

Gwangi

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 17, 2012, 07:49:52 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on September 09, 2012, 09:21:08 PM

PM me, if interested!

Sorry, both Entelodonts found new owners in the meantime  :( But´I´m going to stroll through your thread in order to find out if there´s something to trade the Batrachotomus with.

Alright, thanks. I remember there was something you wanted on there back when we I traded with you for the Bully figures but I cannot recall what it was.

Libraraptor

So people, let´s face it: I´d like to get rid of some stuff! And before I put all this on ebay (what I don´t sell here, I´ll put on ebay next year), you have the opportunity to get what you like first. PM me if you like one of these for buying or trading negotiations!

Schleich
Old Allosaurus
Small Triceratops
Small Stegosaurus
Big Stegosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Edmontonia
Carnotaurus
Corythosaurus
Big Tyrannosaurus

Disney Carnotaurus
Bullyland Batrachotomus
Safari Mosasaurus
JP Pachycephalosaurus

They´re all sold by now!

Gwangi

I don't know if you want anything I have in my trade thread but I would be interested in the Bullyland Batrachotomus and/or the old Allosaurus.

Libraraptor

Sorry Gwangi, the Batrachotomus is on its way to the a new owner already. What I do still have is the old Schleich Allo. I´ll look around in your classifieds and you´ll be informed about my trade want, okay?!

Libraraptor

Libraraptor

I will part from my DINO RIDERS BRONTOSAURUS!
Without missiles, rockets and stuff. Just the animal! Is anyone interested? PM me for negotiations!

Libraraptor

Since noone seemed interested in my Dino Riders Brontosaurus, I decided to keep it! It´s outdoor season and it makes a good decoration for my garden!

Libraraptor

Libraraptor

arominger

So im guessing the entelodant is gone right?  :P

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: