News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Garratt-ization continues.......

Started by martin garratt, March 17, 2012, 11:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

Awesome arrangement and amazing customisation :D!!

Paleogene Pals

Martin is the Man! Why I send him my stuff to finish and paint? So, I can have a piece of his amazing work!

martin garratt

Psittacosaurus sculpted by Shane Foulkes, painted and based by myself

Paleogene Pals

Blade-of-the-Moon

Martin is on the ball it seems ! lol

Alexxitator

To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

martin garratt

Lotosaurus and Olorititan from Shapeways - painted for a customer

postsaurischian

:o Both are incredibly awesome pieces of art!!!

copper

the Foulkes psittacosaurus has really nice coloration : )

Blade-of-the-Moon

Some pics of my custom Foulkes Rex that will added to our museum ( when I get the funds for displays), model by Shane Foulkes, customized and painted by Martin, coloration based on my 1:1 Rex :

"Tiny"

"Stan"

DinoLord

Nice! I currently have some figures in Martin's shop waiting to be Garratt-ized - can't wait to see what they all end up looking like!

Blade-of-the-Moon

This guy was almost a year in the works, from order til delivery..lol So glad to finally have him!

I'm sure Martin will do a stellar job on them!

tyrantqueen

One of the most beautiful Tyrannosaurus kits known to man :) I probably would have bought one already if I was a 1/15 collector.

Blade-of-the-Moon

1:15 is awesome...really pushes other pieces aside.. lol

Manatee

WOW! He's massive! There are very few pieces that can make the CollectA Deluxe Therizinosaurus look small.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I know right? My Papo Brachio only comes up to his arms.. ;D

Arul

We want more, we want more, we want more  :P

Dr. Brad

Really like that Olorotitan, Martin. Well, everything is great, but that really caught my eye!

Blade-of-the-Moon

postsaurischian

:D  Martin once again had Gold at the Wonderfest with Dan's Dinosaurs' new Yutyrannus!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

all pictures © 2015 by Marilyn Price

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: