News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

EoFauna - New for 2021

Started by GojiraGuy1954, October 27, 2020, 02:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thialfi

They're both so beautiful, and I agree with S @SidB about their distinctive look. EoFauna really has a unique signature concerning their models and I love it. So naturalistic. Nothing like the often depicted monster movie monsters.

Now here is the problem: I told myself to hold off on buying dinosaurs the coming months. Sigh!

Shonisaurus

Those triceratops are prettier than I imagined. I can't wait to have them physically. Thanks for sharing those photos. They can be even the best triceratops made to date in years.

Bread

S @SidB agreed and Eofauna are slowly warming up to me, as I was not a fan of their previous releases. Although, their Atlasaurus has been calling my name for some time now....

I will definitely putting this Trike on my list of figures to acquire in the near future.

Thialfi

That atlasaurus is most likely my favourite figure of 2019. It's so beautiful. That sculpt! So gracious. I would absolutely recommend it.

Carnoking

Kapitaenosavrvs

D @Dino Scream3232 already has a Video, if you are interested. Can't afford them right now, but i would go for the "Dominant".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpV-ihzD5ck

Considering they go for under 25 Euros each in Germany (22,50 on Modellpferdeversand.de, but still not available), i think of a repaint. I really like the Paintjob, but would like to have a slightly different look.

SRF

Quote from: Carnoking on March 06, 2021, 09:38:05 PM

They're hereeeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Pcb8g2u48

Very nice! I think the dominant version is the one I'm going for.

Off-topic: I see you've got the issue you've had with your Winter Wilson fixed?
But today, I'm just being father

Carnoking

A very keen eye avatar_SRF @SRF  ;)
I replaced the first one with the locked jaw. It would seem I traded one with a hinge that wouldn't move for one with a loose hinge, but I am just happy to be able to make him roar finally!

SidB

As far as I'm concerned, this spread of pictures shows that I made the right decision in purchasing both Eofauna triceratops figures. They'll make a great dueling pair. The discount didn't hurt either.

Bread

Wilson goes quite well with those trikes, definitely need the cryptic version ASAP!
Thanks for the comparisons and lovely photos CarnoKing! Much appreciated.

Faelrin

These look so much better to me now then they did in the promo pics, especially Cryptic I think (the one with the teal legs, which looked like a dark green in the promo pic), but also Dominant as well.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Bokisaurus

Fabulous! You all k ow how much I love colors on my Dinos, but I feel there is a bit of not being cohesive as far as the color combinations.
I feel like the colors would have been better flowing if the blue tones were just on one figure to tie the entire thing together.
I can't wait to get one and see it in person!😃

Over9K

I went Cryptic and I love the way the colors pop!

PrimevalRaptor

Those Triceratops look really amazing in person, gotta say in some shots the blue legs aaaalmost blend with the body, would have loved if it was a bit more subdued for the legs but man, absolutely beautiful models, both variants have some real charm points.

SRF

Just ordered the Dominant version, should be here by Tuesday.

Looking forward to it!  ^-^
But today, I'm just being father

KeU

Can anyone comment on the size of the limbs and feet? They look really slender compared to Safari and PNSO Trikes.

Shonisaurus

I like the Cryptic version by far. Those shades of blue colors enraptured me. Blue is my favorite color.

Callophrys

These are now available from Everything Dinosaur, and I've had an email to say that mine will be posted tomorrow.
Happy days!

Kapitaenosavrvs

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Callophrys on March 08, 2021, 05:27:55 PM
These are now available from Everything Dinosaur, and I've had an email to say that mine will be posted tomorrow.
Happy days!
thanks for the heads up avatar_Callophrys @Callophrys Everything Dinosaur also got the W Dragon Giraffatitan in as well, so I will wait to see if the new PNSO come in tomorrow as they are my priority. If they are I'll buy them then and the Eofauna Triceratops and W Dragon Giraffatitan next week, if not, then the other way around.

Edit I just went on their site and saw they have all the new PNSO in as well, just trying to resist the urge to buy all at once in one huge parcel...
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: