News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ricardo Recto's Artwork

Started by Syndicate Bias, November 07, 2020, 09:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

A while back I stumbled upon a particular person on FB that had some very interesting artwork. Needless to say I have been impressed by his work and have bought two of his pieces one which he had already made and the other which I commisisoned him to do. He's a very talented artist and I wanted to start a thread of his works here since I haven't seen any posted yet.

For those seeking to contact him
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1199319598

These are some of his works, enjoy!

(Bought the Concavenator from him)

This Acrocanthosaurus is an older w.i.p shot. I will contact him for the finished piece.

This Giganotosaurus was commisoned by me also being shipped alongside the Concavenator.

Syndicate Bias

I don't wish to put alot of text in the main post so any new updates will be neatly edited on there. I highly recommend him.

Any questions before contacting I can also answer.

Shonisaurus

This cartoonist has a lot of art, by the way he will not dedicate himself to illustrating works of dinosaurs, he seems a paleoartist. His figures are of an absolute dynamism and those muted colors in most of the figures except that of the quetzalcoatlus with the by the way, also fabulous they give an image to his figures of realism and veracity, it reminds me in relation to their quality to the Raúl Martín's works honestly seem even better to me in the sense that they have a dynamism and hyper-realism that few cartoonists can truly overcome. I would like to know what kind of technique you use to make your beautiful paintings and drawings. He is a promising illustrator.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 07, 2020, 10:22:39 AM
This cartoonist has a lot of art, by the way he will not dedicate himself to illustrating works of dinosaurs, he seems a paleoartist. His figures are of an absolute dynamism and those muted colors in most of the figures except that of the quetzalcoatlus with the by the way, also fabulous they give an image to his figures of realism and veracity, it reminds me in relation to their quality to the Raúl Martín's works honestly seem even better to me in the sense that they have a dynamism and hyper-realism that few cartoonists can truly overcome. I would like to know what kind of technique you use to make your beautiful paintings and drawings. He is a promising illustrator.

I believe he uses a ballpoint pen if I'm not mistaken.

Halichoeres

That's pretty impressive for ballpoint.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.