News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mojö

Started by alexeratops, October 07, 2012, 04:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on December 16, 2013, 05:14:40 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 16, 2013, 04:56:27 PM
I guess we'll see then. They're past dinosaurs needed a bit of improving.
To say the least.

I was attempting to be generous.. heh

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on December 16, 2013, 03:29:07 PM
Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on December 16, 2013, 01:22:29 PM
Not sure if it was written before, but Mojo said that there's going to be at least six new dinosaurs in 2015!
Where did you hear that?

They answered me in their facebook page

Ikessauro

Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on December 17, 2013, 11:19:02 AM
Quote from: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus on December 16, 2013, 03:29:07 PM
Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on December 16, 2013, 01:22:29 PM
Not sure if it was written before, but Mojo said that there's going to be at least six new dinosaurs in 2015!
Where did you hear that?

They answered me in their facebook page

I asked them at their Facebook page about new mammals for next year and they said that we are not getting any in 2014, but at least 3 in 2015.

Megalosaurus

Hello.
Why haven't anyone post pictures of the other new mammals:

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Hynerpeton

I want the suchosaurus. :) plus others
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Hynerpeton

Some of them are cool.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.