News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mojö

Started by alexeratops, October 07, 2012, 04:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC

I like Mojo.  They are what they are, relatively inexpensive, demi modern.  great as add ons to modern lines or as repaint projects.
I have not seen the large T rex that came out this year.
http://www.dinosaurcollectorsitea.com/Mojo.html

You can never have too many dinosaurs

ZoPteryx

They're good candidates for customizing! :))

alexeratops

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 07, 2012, 11:29:23 PM
Quote from: alexeratops on October 07, 2012, 10:29:25 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on October 07, 2012, 08:30:05 PM
Both figures aren't horrible at all.

Can someone please rename the thread to just ... Mojö?
Hay! Everybody's just saying that it's horrible, so why not? Look i canged it back!
Postsaurischian asked the thread title to be changed because it might upset people who like this brand. Is that what you want, to upset people? ???
Sorry, I didn't think of that. :-[
like a bantha!

Dan

If CollectA can make such a dramatic turnaround, perhaps we should keep an open mind for Mojo as well.   ;)

Tyrannosaurid lover

I like this!
I think they can evolve, like collecta do it, and who knows, maybe they will be better that collecta!
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

tyrantqueen

I thought Mojo were a split from CollectA because of a disagree with the direction of the line. CollectA wanted to make figures that were more aimed at the serious, adult collector, whilst Mojo wanted to stay toy-like and childish. If that is the case, I don't see them improving themselves much in future.

I could be wrong of course.

SBell

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 23, 2012, 04:26:01 AM
I thought Mojo were a split from CollectA because of a disagree with the direction of the line. CollectA wanted to make figures that were more aimed at the serious, adult collector, whilst Mojo wanted to stay toy-like and childish. If that is the case, I don't see them improving themselves much in future.

I could be wrong of course.

No, CollectA wanted to make a broad, wide range of figures--but the real split came when some of CollectA's management didn't want to start doing expensive Deluxe figures for collectors.

Weaver

I hear the 2013 line-up is going to be good. ;) If anyone was part of the poll that occurred over the summer on Facebook of which models should be made for 2013 you already know a little bit of what is going on.

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

As you know some new Figures are showed to the public,,
as there 2013 line and the ones i had to show to this forum are amazing

the new prehistoric mammal line from MOJO FUNN toys

thats there official name

on another forum STS you can see there new wildlife horses and farm line for 2013

and ofcourse the 4th new prehistoric mammal

must also show and see the light,,and believe me it's a great model

as for the dino's

why do you think they join here in the forum(stil trying to connect)

for suggestion and for good tips and this is the place to be for DINO collectors

Martien
The Return Of The Mammoth's

stoneage

Quote from: STORMnlNIJMEGEN on December 01, 2012, 08:31:13 PM
As you know some new Figures are showed to the public,,
as there 2013 line and the ones i had to show to this forum are amazing

the new prehistoric mammal line from MOJO FUNN toys

thats there official name

on another forum STS you can see there new wildlife horses and farm line for 2013

and ofcourse the 4th new prehistoric mammal

must also show and see the light,,and believe me it's a great model

as for the dino's

why do you think they join here in the forum(stil trying to connect)

for suggestion and for good tips and this is the place to be for DINO collectors

Martien

I thought you were going to show us another Mojo Prehistoric Mammal on Friday?

tyrantqueen

QuoteI thought you were going to show us another Mojo Prehistoric Mammal on Friday?
You'll want to try the 2013 thread http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,867.825.html

Concavenator

I have very exciting news from Mojö!  :D
I emailed them a week or so ago suggesting a Basilosaurus,a Thylacoleo and a Kosmoceratops.
He said me,literly,about the Basilosaurus:
'For the Prehistoric mammals I can tell you now that a Basilosaurus is definitely in the planning for next year as is the completion of the Megatherium'
A Basilosaurus is coming!He aslo said that no dinosaurs are coming in 2014 ,hiwever,he said me that in 2015,they'll produce 6-8 dinosaur figures.
He also said they're looking for Kosmoceratops' anatomy  :)
He also said they already started a Megatherium.

Given Mojö's great quality on mammals,I'm very happy on hearing this  :)

tanystropheus

Basilosaurus is currently #1 on my "most wanted" list!

SBell

Quote from: Concavenator on September 14, 2013, 08:36:47 PM
I have very exciting news from Mojö!  :D
I emailed them a week or so ago suggesting a Basilosaurus,a Thylacoleo and a Kosmoceratops.
He said me,literly,about the Basilosaurus:
'For the Prehistoric mammals I can tell you now that a Basilosaurus is definitely in the planning for next year as is the completion of the Megatherium'
A Basilosaurus is coming!He aslo said that no dinosaurs are coming in 2014 ,hiwever,he said me that in 2015,they'll produce 6-8 dinosaur figures.
He also said they're looking for Kosmoceratops' anatomy  :)
He also said they already started a Megatherium.

Given Mojö's great quality on mammals,I'm very happy on hearing this  :)

The way things are going, we can probably expect the 4 2013 figures in 2014 anyway. Maybe very late 2013.

This was supposed to be a mammal-filled year (CollectA, Mojo, Geoworld) but it seems to have gone off the rails a bit!

postsaurischian

:D I'm liking the beast!!

Mojö Deinotherium

Blade-of-the-Moon

Kinda reminds me of Malcolm's work in style.

Mauro "Raptor86"

Not sure if it was written before, but Mojo said that there's going to be at least six new dinosaurs in 2015!

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on December 16, 2013, 01:22:29 PM
Not sure if it was written before, but Mojo said that there's going to be at least six new dinosaurs in 2015!
Where did you hear that?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

I guess we'll see then. They're past dinosaurs needed a bit of improving.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 16, 2013, 04:56:27 PM
I guess we'll see then. They're past dinosaurs needed a bit of improving.
To say the least.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: