News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintingdinos

I'm so out of the loop, this is the first I'm seeing of these new aquatic PNSOs. I like them.

Not bothered by the seams or being hollow. Less plastic waste and lighter, much truer to their original PNSO models which are still my favorite, despite the many nice figures they've produced over the last few years.

Probably wont purchase all of them, but maybe I'll splurge on the Tylosaurus once its fully available.

Bokisaurus

These wo arrived ;D More photos in my collection thread if you want more, cheers!
[]

Bread

Congratulations on your recent pickups of those two beauties B @Bokisaurus
I have to say the Tylosaurus is the best out of the three released prehistoric marine animals and that Olorotitan is outstanding. Waiting for it to be on amazon prime so I can scoop it up, plus the Tylosaurus.

On another note, PNSO recently put out a video showing the idea and creation of Sede the Ankylosaurus. I noticed in the video, it seemed the figure had none of that grey or cloudy like wash to it, maybe a little but definitely not as bad as recent ones. Either the batches of the figure are truly going back to its original, or its the first batch present in the video. I really want to take a shot in the dark and purchase Sede again to really see its full and original beauty.

Shonisaurus

My congratulations Bokisaurus your purchases are excellent. That purplish color and red crest of the olorotitan fascinates me and taking into account that it is a rare species, I mean dark or little treated in collecting, at least in lifelong collections makes that figure much more interesting.

On the other hand, the tylosaurus is a great figure, much better than I imagined, you make a lot of propaganda for the purchase of the figures of the different dinosaur companies thanks to your photographic credit makes one fall into the temptation of buying in online stores from eBay or Aliexpress for example many of the figures that you display in your photographs.

Mononykus

And another one...
Just spotted this on Amazon: Aidan The Cretoxyrhina

Edit: here is the Amazon link:
https://www.amazon.com/PNSO-Prehistoric-Dinosaur-Models-Cretoxyrhina/dp/B09C1BVVKM/

Couple of quick comments: it looks good, there are no seams, and it is relatively cheap, $23.
It is not yet in stock, with expected arrival date of late December.

stargatedalek

Now this is the kind of thing I've been hoping for. Well, all of these, but those seams are more than I'm willing to put up with for those prices.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Ooh, a shark that isn't the O m and excellent to choose the ginsu shark too
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

JimoAi

It looks like a modern great white but those eyes! THOSE EYES!  And lookie there! Claspers! Looks to be a him

MLMjp

Cretoxyrhina?

I need to get this!

Dinoxels

My favorite shark! Yes!
Hopefully the seam lines aren't nearly as bad on this guy.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Chasmosaurus

Quote from: Dinoxels on October 21, 2021, 10:33:18 AM
My favorite shark! Yes!
Hopefully the seam lines aren't nearly as bad on this guy.

I don't think the figure is hollow and I don't notice any seam line.
Man is only interested in what he invents while what surrounds him is made in a much more extraordinary and complex way

Bread

Very nice! Going to wait for this one to become prime then its an instant purchase.

Wonder why PNSO were so quiet with this one?

suspsy

That looks really nice, however, I think I may pass. I've purchased so much stuff over the course of this year, it's genuinely crazy. Also, as neat as Cretoxyrhina is, it's physically one of the more generic-looking prehistoric sharks. Edestus, Hybodus, or Scapanorhynchus would have been way more tempting for me.

Oh, and very cool that it's a male shark! Definitely don't see too many of those in toy form!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gwangi

It does look like a great white, but then again, most tyrannosaur toys look like a Tyrannosaurus. At least Cretoxyrhina actually did look like a white shark, versus megalodon which is far more speculative. There are plenty of bizzare prehistoric sharks that would have been a better choice but this one does represent a genus for which we have good remains. Also, it appears to have no seams, and the price is right. I might get this one.

Andre

I was really hoping #54 to be a Plesiosaurid...  :(

Shonisaurus

I am glad that PNSO has made an almost unpublished species in dinosaur collecting, that cretoxyrhina is a good addiction to its collection, I prefer the commercial philosophy of companies like Collecta or PNSO for giving two examples in combining unpublished or almost unpublished species with known species of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals.

Gwangi

The more I look at it, the less like a white shark it appears. Superficially it looks like a white shark but the entire head region is completely different from a white. It's kind of broad and flattened, and the eyes are enormous. It looks more like a salmon or porbeagle shark to me. I'm really excited about this one.

Medzo

Okay this one is truly interesting. The lack of seams immediately gives it a model feel instead of a higher quality toy.

Faelrin

Wow this is exciting to see. Last one was the 2011 Safari Ltd Prehistoric Sharks Toob figure. I'm surprised and impressed at how many prehistoric fish have released this year (perhaps including O @Oammararak game figures as well). At least 3 from PNSO alone! And wow a figure under $30 again? That's also a nice surprise.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Abobo

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: