You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Need help on my collection (yes, it finally exists)

Started by Stegotyranno420, December 23, 2020, 01:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

I was wondering if I'm allowed to get help for my collection of mainly Cheaposaurs and those mojo figures I won in that giveaway. I'd really appreciate it.

Lanthanotus

Hello and congrats to your decision starting a collection, Stegotyranno....

maybe you could elaborate your question a bit, I for my part do not understand your question. What is it you need help with? Advices to sort the collection (as by species or company or something like that) or help with posting pictures?

Libraraptor

Hello avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno, what exactly do you mean by "help"? Do you ask for new dinosaur figure giveaways? For advice on how to sort your figures? What do you need?
Kindest regards!

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 23, 2020, 08:40:12 AM
Hello avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno, what exactly do you mean by "help"? Do you ask for new dinosaur figure giveaways? For advice on how to sort your figures? What do you need?
Kindest regards!
Surprisingly, I'm am wondering how to sort it out.
During my time of exile from this forum, I was trying to find what was wrong with me. Then I finally  knew what it was-my greed for figurines. Now, the New Stegotyranno doesn't ask for figures, he tries to find a way around that problem, he is willing to purchase them with his savings if he thinks the figure is worth the price. he knows one day, he will have a collection like his fellow Forum folk, and he must wait, and not be overcomed by greed

Anyways organizing by company will still narrow it slightly. As the majority of my figures are from Mojo or random Walmart figurines. I also have to make space for my eofauna giganotosaurus and papo 2019 Spinosaurus I will be receiving from my friend after COVID ends. Right now I am on my iPad as my laptop doesn't work. And i don't know how to upload images from iPad to DTF(but I will be trying to solve it after I type this message)

avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus thanks very much, the my answer to your post is the paragraph in bold

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stolpergeist on December 23, 2020, 06:49:26 PM
Do the same thing like when you insert images but instead of clicking "insert image", click on "insert hyperlink" which is next to that.
Thanks

Stegotyranno420

Fixed
Note:a lot of these cheaposaurs, like that jp3 Spinosaurus are repaints

Halichoeres

I think you have to change your sharing settings so that it's visible to 'anyone with the link.'
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 29, 2020, 11:25:35 PM
I think you have to change your sharing settings so that it's visible to 'anyone with the link.'
Changed it, sorry if I'm too much of a hassle here, hopefully it works

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 30, 2020, 03:49:43 AM
It worked! That Mojo prize was a real boon, eh? :)
Oh yes it was, I got it from our own A @Andysdinosaurreviews in a giveaway . Infact, I was having a terrible day at school, I came home , excepting someone else to win. Never in a million years I thought I won a give away! Then it became a great day since

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.