News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Happy Birthday, Doug Watson!

Started by suspsy, January 06, 2021, 01:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Cheers to avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson on his special day! Have a great time, be safe and healthy, and thank you for all that you do!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Duna

Bread

Love your sculpts as always! You have definitely have given children and us collectors something wonderful to appreciate and look at! Thank you! Happy Birthday avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson

SidB

Yes, a very Happy B-day from  all of us. You've enriched our lives by your artistry, craftsmanship and humanity.

Gwangi

Happy Birthday, Mr. Watson!

Shonisaurus

Happy birthday Mr. Watson! Undoubtedly the best dinosaur paleo-sculptor in the world as supported by the reviews of the best dinosaur magazines in the world among other Prehistoric Times.

Thanks to you, people like me know more and more how the real appearance of dinosaurs should be. God bless you!

Ezikot

Happy Birthday!
Thank you very much for your art!

Wallnut

PrimevalRaptor

Happy birthday! Hope you'll have a great day and thank you for enriching hundreds if not thousands of collections with your amazing sculpts!

Sim

Happy birthday Doug!  I hope you have a great day.  Thanks for all the wonderful prehistoric animal figures you've made!  By the way, if your birthday is today which I have no reason to doubt, then our birthdays are on the same day!

stargatedalek

bmathison1972

Happy Birthday Doug! You are my absolute FAVORITE dinosaur artist and sculptor!!!!

Faelrin

I am wishing you a wonderful birthday Doug. Thank you so much for the many years of hard work and wonderful sculpts, as well as your many contributions here on the forum. I am glad so many of them adorn my shelves now, and there are yet still more I seek to get my hands on at some point (edit: such as the lovely new Baryonyx, one I've waited literal years for).

avatar_Sim @Sim That sounds like a nice coincidence. I hope you have a happy birthday as well.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Stegotyranno420

Happy birthday to you avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson . Thanks for all your work. I hope everything goes well for you. You know, some of my greatest memories happened because of you, those memories of my dunkleosteus, and those memories of just looking at safari figures on websites in general, as a young kid, and recently when I got back in dinosaur figures. Good times, all thanks to you. Happy Birthday Sir Watson, hope you have fun.

Also happy birthday to avatar_Sim @Sim , I hope you have a birthday as exciting  and great as Sir Watson, that's a fun coincidence, real cool how you have the same birthday.

Jose S.M.

Happy birthday Mr. Watson and  Thanks for your beautiful works! I wish the best for you and your loved ones.

Patrx

Happy birthday, indeed! Thanks for your valuable contributions to the community, both as a member of this forum and especially as one of the best sculptors in the business.

Libraraptor

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Happy birthday avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson I hope you're having a good time.you are the sculptor of many of my favourite animal figures including the best Baryonyx on the market now, I hope all goes well for you
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Sim

indohyus

Happy birthday avatar_Doug Watson @Doug Watson! Hope you have a great day!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: