News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Hazard: New for 2021

Started by Leyster, January 30, 2021, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Leyster on January 30, 2021, 02:48:04 PM
Since it's not a kit, I don't understand why the thread is in the kit zone. In 2021 DinoHazard should be launching its Irritator model, here are an exclusive review and some photos by Paleo-Nerd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRr1hVIjQR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRr1hVIjQR8

I originally put it there as there wasn't alot of details. Regardless it was meant to be like the Rebor thread where all news related to the line would be there given that they aren't releasing their figures in a similar fashion as big companies who do yearly releases.

Halichoeres

The arapaima colors are a nice nod to the modern Brazilian ichthyofauna. I get that it's an accessory, but I do wish the Equinoxiodus looked a little bit less mangled. I'd hoped to be able to display it independent of the dinosaur.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Where can you buy this wonder? Is there a store in the EU or Great Britain where you can buy this irritator? He is a tempting figure. Thanks for the video links.

Stegotyranno420

Carnoking

Oh mama, I gotta get me one of these!

ceratopsian

It's beautiful - but I find the very obvious articulated jaw distracting.

Mattyonyx

Blade-of-the-Moon

last i read they were still figuring out international sales?

Smilodon P.

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 26, 2021, 03:19:27 AM
last i read they were still figuring out international sales?

Two weeks ago, they talked about a international throught indiegogo. But, last week, on instagram, they said something about selling via site to other countries.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus Try also this e-mail: [email protected]

Shonisaurus

S @Smilodon P. Thanks for the info. I will take it into account to connect and get that exceptional figure.

andrewsaurus rex

Interesting interpretation of Irritator.  I would have preferred a bigger tail fin but it's a beautiful sculpt and impressive size.  Especially if the price tag is correct.

Would look good holding a Safari Pterosaur.

Ikessauro

Quote from: andrewsaurus on February 26, 2021, 06:19:43 PM
Interesting interpretation of Irritator.  I would have preferred a bigger tail fin but it's a beautiful sculpt and impressive size.  Especially if the price tag is correct.

Would look good holding a Safari Pterosaur.

Hugo has told me that the price for the standard version will be $70 USD or €70 EURO in Europe. So far I don't really have much info on how it will be available if only through Dino Hazard site, but time will tell if the model will be sold by retailers overseas or not.

Concavenator

Quote from: Mattyonyx on February 25, 2021, 09:06:03 PM
you can ask for info at dinohazard.toys@gmail.com

I asked them via that mail and they didn't answer...

Anyone knows what the actual price of the Basic (not Standard) version going to be? (when sold to a country from the EU). Also, is getting it in this first batch of 1000 models the only chance to get a Basic version? I've been told there will be a second batch that will include a re-release of the Deluxe version, but no word on the Basic or the Standard.

And finally I would like to know how much the shipping costs to Spain are. I can't figure out how to put my postal code on their site (not to mention I do have trouble understanding the page in portuguese  :P ).

Perhaps avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro or avatar_Mattyonyx @Mattyonyx know more  ???

terrorchicken

standard is out of my price range, is basic a cheaper version? how much?

Concavenator

Quote from: terrorchicken on February 28, 2021, 12:47:44 AM

Same here. According to their site, it is indeed cheaper, so that might interest me.

Their site says it costs 220 R$ which is 32,55 €. But since the Standard is priced at 350 R$ (which is 51,78 €) but then is sold at 70€ (for the EU) or 70 USD (rest of the world) I'm guessing the Basic version will cost more than 32,55€ as well. But I would like to know its actual price as well.

Flaffy

I'm rather confused as to how many versions of the Irritator there are.

So there's the Basic and Standard versions that will be marketed in the future, but what's the deal with the "Deluxe" version as seen titled on avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro 's review? Is that like a backer-exclusive kind of thing?

Also seeing the reviews, a bit of a shame the lungfish is so "banged up", with claw and dent marks for stabilisation when placed on the Irritator. Would've liked to use the fish for a few other dioramas had it not have the battle damage. But that's just a very very minuscule nitpick. maybe a live one could be sold in an "accessory set" in the far future? ;)

The Atroxious

This is absolutely gorgeous. Seriously one of the best, if not the best Spinosaur renditions out there. The sculpting of the bones and muscles looks eerily real. The paint looks a bit lackluster, granted, and I'm on the fence on the skin wrinkles, but all the same, I'd really like to purchase this bad boy.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Flaffy on February 28, 2021, 11:09:48 AM
I'm rather confused as to how many versions of the Irritator there are.

So there's the Basic and Standard versions that will be marketed in the future, but what's the deal with the "Deluxe" version as seen titled on avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro 's review? Is that like a backer-exclusive kind of thing?

Also seeing the reviews, a bit of a shame the lungfish is so "banged up", with claw and dent marks for stabilisation when placed on the Irritator. Would've liked to use the fish for a few other dioramas had it not have the battle damage. But that's just a very very minuscule nitpick. maybe a live one could be sold in an "accessory set" in the far future? ;)

Yeah, the Deluxe was a campaign exclusive. The other two versions are just simpler paint jobs, regarding how many colors are aplied through paint.

terrorchicken

Quote from: Concavenator on February 28, 2021, 09:44:19 AM
Quote from: terrorchicken on February 28, 2021, 12:47:44 AM

Same here. According to their site, it is indeed cheaper, so that might interest me.

Their site says it costs 220 R$ which is 32,55 €. But since the Standard is priced at 350 R$ (which is 51,78 €) but then is sold at 70€ (for the EU) or 70 USD (rest of the world) I'm guessing the Basic version will cost more than 32,55€ as well. But I would like to know its actual price as well.

are there any good pictures of what the basic one looks like? I can only find a small one on the Facebook page(which I'm unable to navigate through as I'm not a member.)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: