News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Carnegie Mini Dinos

Started by Baryonyx, February 22, 2021, 05:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baryonyx

Hello Everyone,

I wonder if anyone has any more images (or knows where to find them) of the the 2nd and 3rd waves of the 'Carnegie Mini Dinos' line that were sculpted by Greg Wenzel and Dan LoRusso respectively?
I have just come across them on D @Dinoguy2 's excellent Carnegie website (on this page: https://carnegiecollection.blogspot.com/p/related-lines.html)  and they just look so excellent. That mini Diplodocus and Iguanodon by Dan LoRusso look so superb! Also that mini Protoceratops is a beaut.

Sorry if there's a thread on these models already, I couldn't find one.

Thanks!

Sim

Baryonyx

Ah of course, under Safari Authentics! Thanks avatar_Sim @Sim , I appreciate it.

Carnegie Collector

I have the entire collection.  I got them all as a kid about 20ish years ago. They're great little figures, especially the Diplodocus. Unfortunately I have no idea where to get them.  Maybe check EBay. I saw a diplodocus and a couple others on sale for $25 each.
Lifelong collector of model dinosaurs.  My favorite brand is Safari Ltd, especially the Carnegie Collection.

Fembrogon

I'm pretty sure I saw some of these recently on eBay. I'll post links in the Classifieds section if I find them again.

I've had several of these since childhood, and I'm rather fond of them too. Safari ltd. products always stood apart from the other brands (besides maybe Battat).

Dinoguy2

Just putting this out there since the thread resurfaced, but in all my years of watching eBay I don't think I've ever seen the actual carded "Carnegie Mini Dinos" packaging style. I've seen the old Authentics packaging pop up a few times but never this. If anybody finds them, I'd appreciate a heads up and if possible photos of the back of the card!
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.