You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A Bunch o' 3D Dinosaur Models for download

Started by Stegotyranno420, February 28, 2021, 01:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Stolpergeist on February 28, 2021, 02:02:50 AM
Stegosaurus is a bootleg.
Parasaurolophus is a bootleg, it's the Mattel one.
Dimetrodon is legit, Peter Minister is a paleoartist.
Styracosaurus is legit.
Diabloceratops is legit.
Coelocanth is legit.
"Dino" is a bootleg.
Unsure of the Tyrannosaurus but that the description is just a copy of the Wikipedia entry seems like a red flag.
Einiosaurus is legit.
The second Tyrannosaurus is legit.

You can also find the artist who sculpted the Eurypterus I painted on Thingiverse.
Oh. Good to know, thanks!
Also, how did you get your eurypterus. Did you print it?

Duna

Thank you avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 :D Very nice models there. A few nearly "impossible" to print, though ...
I may print the coelocanth.

From the same sculptor as the other ceratopsians, I printed last year this Pachyrhinosaurus lakustai, which I like more than the PNSO. :D Only corrected to make the lower jaw wider.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1276825

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.