You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Fixing my The Lost Word: Jurassic Park Stegosaurus.

Started by Jetoar, October 19, 2012, 12:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends I am fixing my Stegoosaurus because hi had his tail corpsed  :-\.

I Will share more images because I am doing his new tail   ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

Hello friends again! I share more images of my Stegosaurus.

You can see that I do the point of his tail and another zone of his tail ^-^. I will share more images because I have done more progress.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Hello friends, I share more images of my stegosaurus.

You can see all spine of his tail its position and more zones of his tail.

Jetoar

Hello again, I share another image.

I have joint the point of tail with the tail. I will share the images of the final fix with paintures  ^-^.

Mauro "Raptor86"

Good work! One TLW Stego of mine has the same issue. What did you use for this fix?

Jetoar

Hello again, finally I have finished to fix my Stegosaurus  ^-^.

I am happy  with the final resullt  ^-^.

Jetoar

Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on October 21, 2012, 11:31:14 PM
Good work! One TLW Stego of mine has the same issue. What did you use for this fix?

Thanks friend  ^-^! I used green stuff to do the new tail. I share a image of this green stuff  ^-^.

Could you share images of your stego? I could help you with it  :).

Mauro "Raptor86"

Unfortunately I can't do a photo right now. Anyway how did you manage to attack the green stuff to the tail? Did you use glue?

Jetoar

Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on October 22, 2012, 01:49:06 PM
Unfortunately I can't do a photo right now. Anyway how did you manage to attack the green stuff to the tail? Did you use glue?

Oh, ok I would like to see you stego when you can ^-^. I have not used glue. I mixed the rubber of his tail with the green stuff :).

Gryphoceratops

Wow really nice fix!  Looks like it was always that way if I didn't know better.

Jetoar

Quote from: Gryphoceratops on October 24, 2012, 11:13:51 PM
Wow really nice fix!  Looks like it was always that way if I didn't know better.

Thanks friend  ^-^! I was accurate with this fix because he is one of my favorite figures of my collection  ^-^.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.