News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

For Sale-Earth108 Repaints/Customs 2021

Started by earth108, March 05, 2021, 02:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

earth108

Hello everyone,

I didn't post in the forum for a while since I'm working and focusing projects on other platforms.
I'd like to let go some of my repainting works.
I'm based in Thailand.
Please contact me for shipping methods and costs since some destinations are currently unavailable due to Covid-19 pandemic.

For sale:

1. Repainted Rebor Grab N Go T-rex with custom base.
    The scenic base's theme was scorched ground. Wooden stand does not included.
    60$+shipping cost.

earth108

2. Repainted Papo Parasaurolophus with custom base
    Wooden base does not included.
    55$+shipping cost.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Outstanding Work. This looks highly professional. The Rebor GnG suddenly looks like something completely else.

earth108

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on March 05, 2021, 06:18:38 PM
Outstanding Work. This looks highly professional. The Rebor GnG suddenly looks like something completely else.

Thank you very much :D

Duna

What a lovely work! :) You are truly an artist ...

earth108

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.