You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How's Your Vitae Giganotosaurus Standing?

Started by Loon, March 12, 2021, 09:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Hi all,

I'm looking to maybe possibly potentially get a Vitae Giganotosaurus one day. Unfortunately, southern California's climate despises Theropods and I know this figure already suffers from stability issues, even with a stand. So, I wanted to know how some people's figures are holding up, especially those in warmer climates.

Lynx

My figures have all been doing great. However, I rather be safe then sorry and keep them all with bases.
An oversized house cat.

Leyster

Quote from: Loon on March 12, 2021, 09:07:12 AM
Hi all,

I'm looking to maybe possibly potentially get a Vitae Giganotosaurus one day. Unfortunately, southern California's climate despises Theropods and I know this figure already suffers from stability issues, even with a stand. So, I wanted to know how some people's figures are holding up, especially those in warmer climates.
Here in Italy summers can reach 35°C. I own mine since two years at least and it stands (with the pegs inserted on the base) without problems (on the opposite of the PNSO Yangchuanosaurus...).
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.