You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Good News! Been talking with Chap Mei...

Started by Reuben03, April 07, 2021, 02:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Again, it really depends on how "committed" Chap Mei is willing to go for more accurate designs (obvious with a hint of the signature Chap Mei style).

I just took a peak at your designs thread. Are those the final accepted designs for this new wave of Chap Mei figures? Or are they just proof of concepts on what a potential scientifically-based Chap Mei figure would look like? If it's still work in progress, then there's definitely a few things I would change.

Cretaceous Crab

Accurate dinosaur action figures on a more affordable level for kids is always plus.

Python

Dynomikegojira

Fembrogon

I was wondering recently if anything more had come of this. Has there been any news about whether or not Chap Mei is considering going forward with this?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.