You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Why is the Stomp n Escape Rex so much more than the Epic Roarin' Rex?

Started by andrewsaurus rex, June 04, 2021, 02:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewsaurus rex

They are the same size, and look very similar in sculpt yet the Stomp N Escape Rex is $20 more than the Epic Roarin' Rex.   How come?

andrewsaurus rex

well at Toys R Us the Epic roarin is $49.99CAD and the Stomp Escape one is $69.99.

On a side note, the site is now showing the upcoming Apatosaurus, albeit it's out of stock, but will probably show this summer.  Same price as the Brachiosaurus. 

Blade-of-the-Moon

I paid 39.99 for the new stomp and escape, the last similar sized rexes were 29.99 if i recall.   This has two features, capture gear, and an extra paint step. 

Carnoking

I cannot speak for Toys R Us, but all of the electronic rexes here have been in that 39.99 price range.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.