You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Prime1Studios JP: The Lost World Buck & Doe

Started by Bread, November 08, 2021, 05:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Not sure if we discuss models like this in this section of the forum, nor do I know whether we discuss any large models like this. I wanted to mention it as we have yet to ever recieve a large model of TLW Buck and Doe. Seems to always be Rexy to receive a model, and sometimes the Buck. Now we finally have the pair and hopefully Nanmu could also produce a Doe as well.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I own the Prime1 Rex, Blue and Indoraptor so far. I do have the Mosa, Spino and Indominus on preorder.  This looks really cool but I bet we don't see it made til 2023 or 2024.   I still haven't received my Mosa and Spino and both have been released since early Summer.   Release time, preorders, pieces produced all something P1 needs to check, not even going to mention the new lack in quality control over the past year I've been seeing on the P1 groups.

Bread

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 09, 2021, 02:48:21 AM
I own the Prime1 Rex, Blue and Indoraptor so far. I do have the Mosa, Spino and Indominus on preorder.  This looks really cool but I bet we don't see it made til 2023 or 2024.   I still haven't received my Mosa and Spino and both have been released since early Summer.   Release time, preorders, pieces produced all something P1 needs to check, not even going to mention the new lack in quality control over the past year I've been seeing on the P1 groups.
Good to know. Knowing this kind of turns me away from looking into buying this piece. Rather just wait for Nanmu or another more affordable company to produce a Doe. Plus by that time I am sure we'll get one before this is even released.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Bread on November 09, 2021, 03:02:44 AM
Good to know. Knowing this kind of turns me away from looking into buying this piece. Rather just wait for Nanmu or another more affordable company to produce a Doe. Plus by that time I am sure we'll get one before this is even released.

I'm more disappointed than anything. Probably we'll see at least another three brown female rexes before then.  P1 has teased a 1/15 rearing Brachiosaurus we still haven't see make it to production.

Bread

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 09, 2021, 07:03:03 AM

I'm more disappointed than anything. Probably we'll see at least another three brown female rexes before then.  P1 has teased a 1/15 rearing Brachiosaurus we still haven't see make it to production.
Well I'll definitely be avoiding this model then. Thank you for the heads up. I rather just take a miss on the model and wait for another company to produce a Doe. Plus we are getting Nanmu's Brachiosaurus. If anything that will be cheaper and still high quality.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Bread on November 09, 2021, 02:40:27 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 09, 2021, 07:03:03 AM

Well I'll definitely be avoiding this model then. Thank you for the heads up. I rather just take a miss on the model and wait for another company to produce a Doe. Plus we are getting Nanmu's Brachiosaurus. If anything that will be cheaper and still high quality.

That's very true and while I love big pieces, we do still have the Mattel Brachio and the Horizon kit.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.