News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T

Tylo's lost past, an old Dino collection + new Dino's that are added :D

Started by Tylosaurus, March 22, 2012, 02:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

hhehe thanks for the replies everyone :D

Here's box 4, I also added some dino's from my displays in my house which were also extracted from this box :)
The little green / yellow T-Rex, Brown yellow Styracosaurus, Red yellow Steggy and blue purple Apatosaurus are from Imperial same as the pink yellow Brachy :) 
The Colored Invicta Green / brown Brachy & blue /black & white Memmenchi are from my Orchid display so are the two 3 headed dragons :)
The Red /yellow U.K.D.O. Edaphosaurus is always standing next to one of my PC's near my bed :)

Front:

Top:

Top Angled:

And that's it heh, after seeing them again old memories seem to have returned heh, and I also liked collecting a bit of everything in the past, interesting, I though it was snakes & Dino's only but yeah this might explain why I collect various things today hmm.

As for JP stuff yeah grabbed a few of those hehe, but I was always on the lookout for Dino-Riders , this last lot is late 80's to mid 90's :)
Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 22, 2012, 08:26:42 PM
QuoteDue to my Autism I can remember somethings very clearly but some things are also extremely vague, which is sad because sometimes I wish I remembered everything from this past.
Oh you have Autism too? I have it as well (Asperger's Syndrome) *high five*  :D

I used to have that red and black triceratops. I think box 2 is my favourite so far.
Awww  cools! Dual High Five's from me then , we have many things in common hah so cool!
I have a light form of Asperger Syndrome and an A-Autism, that is probably something to do what happened in my past I'd have to PM you about that Himmapaan knows about it and yeah I sometimes have side effects like flashbacks and all, collecting these dino's and other animals was my way to escape from that pain.

tyrantqueen

Ooh, you have more painted Invictas. A lot of people will be interested in those. Is that brown Mamenchisasarus a Larami? Is the Plesiosaurus a painted Invicta too?

Sorry if I'm swamping you with questions, I'm just curious :D

QuoteI have a light form of Asperger Syndrome and an A-Autism, that is probably something to do what happened in my past I'd have to PM you about that Himmapaan knows about it and yeah I sometimes have side effects like flashbacks and all, collecting these dino's and other animals was my way to escape from that pain.
Well, I have medium type Asperger's Syndrome. I had problems with it all my life, but I only got diagnosed this year.
Also, new smileys  ^-^

Tylosaurus

The painted Invicta's the Mamenchisasarus and that Plesiosaurus were painted by myself back in 1991- 1992, can't really recall of exactly when :)
Them monochrome colors made them so lifeless :-\ So I painted them to give them more life :)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 22, 2012, 08:58:08 PM
them painted Invicta's the Mamenchisasarus * the Plesiosaurus were painted by myself back in 1991 a 1992 heh can't recall, the monochrome colors made them so lifeless :-\ SO I painted them to give them more life :)

I see  :). I'm still kind of a noob at these things sometimes  ::)

Tylosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 22, 2012, 08:59:49 PM
them painted Invicta's the Mamenchisasarus * the Plesiosaurus were painted by myself back in 1991 a 1992 heh can't recall, the monochrome colors made them so lifeless :-\ SO I painted them to give them more life :)

Noes, it doesn't matter really, nobody is perfect neither am I ;)

Even I can be thoughtless or brainless with some things, like when I asked you of all them brands, heck I never heard of any of them hah except Imperial rofl!
Really I am more than just thankful to have learned so much from you :)

Just don't blame yourself for being a n00b, you are no way a n00b to me, that never 8)
Actually nobody else is n00b here either.

As for them bad memories they shall be swallowed in the sea :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTbBdfX1moY

Well I saved the Glyptodon as for that Triceratops I have a second one which isn't damaged :) so I plan letting that one go hehe :)

mnemosaurus

Tylo, I see you do have a Mamenchisaurus and Brachiosaurus you didn't paint yourself, but were painted by Invicta  ^-^ The blue and black Mamenchisaurus and the green brown Brachiosaurus - those are both great figures! However, the ones you painted yourself should especially be treasured by you!

The blue Mamenchisaurus is one of my all time favourites. In fact, it was even the only dinosaur toy I took with me when I moved from my parents house to live on my own. I had it on display in most of my houses - I really like the way she (yes, it's a she for me  ^-^) looks 'over her shoulder', and the colours are just beautiful.

I completely agree that collecting - and for me especially collecting dinosaurs and fossils - help(ed) a lot in dealing with all kinds of things. They proved to be good friends when I was a kid  :) 

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 22, 2012, 09:07:09 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 22, 2012, 08:59:49 PM

Noes, it doesn't matter really, nobody is perfect neither am I ;)

Even I can be thoughtless or brainless with some things, like when I asked you of all them brands, heck I never heard of any of them hah except Imperial rofl!
Really I am more than just thankful to have learned so much from you :)

Just don't blame yourself for being a n00b, you are no way a n00b to me, that never 8)
Actually nobody else is n00b here either.

As for them bad memories they shall be swallowed in the sea :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTbBdfX1moY

Well I saved the Glyptodon as for that Triceratops I have a second one which isn't damaged :) so I plan letting that one go hehe :)
Thank you  ^-^
As Einstein said "We are all stupid, just in different subjects"  :))

Himmapaan

Quote from: mnemosaurus on March 23, 2012, 09:11:08 AMI completely agree that collecting - and for me especially collecting dinosaurs and fossils - help(ed) a lot in dealing with all kinds of things. They proved to be good friends when I was a kid  :)
It's my justification for spending inordinate sums of money on them... They are utterly fundamental to my well-being. :P

My blue Mamenchisaurus' name is Melisande. So yes, she's a she, too. ;) :))

Tylosaurus

Quote from: mnemosaurus on March 23, 2012, 09:11:08 AM
Tylo, I see you do have a Mamenchisaurus and Brachiosaurus you didn't paint yourself, but were painted by Invicta  ^-^ The blue and black Mamenchisaurus and the green brown Brachiosaurus - those are both great figures! However, the ones you painted yourself should especially be treasured by you!

The blue Mamenchisaurus is one of my all time favourites. In fact, it was even the only dinosaur toy I took with me when I moved from my parents house to live on my own. I had it on display in most of my houses - I really like the way she (yes, it's a she for me  ^-^) looks 'over her shoulder', and the colours are just beautiful.

I completely agree that collecting - and for me especially collecting dinosaurs and fossils - help(ed) a lot in dealing with all kinds of things. They proved to be good friends when I was a kid  :) 

Yaps , I have them displayed within my Orchids :) They really blend in well and their colors are indeed of great beauty. They are by far the most beautiful Invicta's I have seen :D
here a picture of the Mamenchi with some hedra growing around it's neck as it makes a bond with my plants:

And here the Brachy camouflaged within my Orchid forest :)

arominger

I really really like the Brachio in the last picture! Awesome figure! ;D

Tylosaurus

Quote from: arominger on March 24, 2012, 01:15:21 PM
I really really like the Brachio in the last picture! Awesome figure! ;D

Many thanks! hehe it really blends in with the green of them Orchids tooz :D

arominger

I love the way it blends in with the orchids nice match! ;D

Tylosaurus

Anyways Here some new Steggies that arrived today the CollectA Dacentrurus and the Carnegie Safari Miragaia :)
Click the images to see the full size shots :)

They too discovered this beautiful Amethyst :o ;D

Since many have these Steggies you can now imagine how large the Amethyst is too :)

Here a nice shot I made which shows these two Steggies in their utmost beauty and the Amethyst is also lit up greatly :)

tyrantqueen

I have the Miragaia and Dacentrurus. The Dacentrurus is another figure I wanna repaint  ::)

Is that an ostrich egg? I've got one of those in my room XD

Speaking of Stegosauruses, you should get the Papo and Wild Safari (especially WS) Stegos.

Tylosaurus

Hihi yaps that's an Ostrich egg indeed it was a gift from an artist, she hollowed the egg out her self and she painted it creme white :) kinda looks cool and it's massive indeed :)

Thanks for the advice

Collecting Steggies has become very addictive all of a sudden, although I dunno how the Steggies got to me so badly, I guess they always played a major role in my past
Oh well, I'd better be careful now, even how cool these Steggies are, they can have the ability to drain my wallet tooz

As types go I seek a good Kentrosaurus, you any idea's?

tyrantqueen

There is the Wild Safari Kentro, but I prefer the CollectA one

It's quite small though, Kaiyodo sized :-\

I also like the Famemaster one too, but I don't own it.

Tylosaurus

ah okay :) might go for both next month hehe, it's Steggy time!

Just bought all of these for my orchids :)

CollectA Lexovisaurus:
http://www.urzeitshop.de/Dinosaurier-Spielwaren/CollectA/Lexovisaurus-Dinosaurier-Spielzeug-von-CollectA.html

CollectA Weurosaurus:
http://www.urzeitshop.de/Dinosaurier-Spielwaren/CollectA/Wuerhosaurus-Dinosaurier-Spielzeug-von-CollectA.html

CollectA Stegosaurus:
http://www.urzeitshop.de/Nach-Marke-Hersteller/CollectA/Stegosaurus-1-36-Dinosaurier-Spielzeug-von-CollectA.html

Kaiyodo Dinotales 7 Huayangosaurus
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/251018328628?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Frame masters Kentrosaurus 25 Part 4D Puzzle
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/230404598347?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

With the CollectA Dacentrurus and the Carnegie Safari Ltd. Miragaia, I have all 7 different Steggies!

Steggies! Steggies!! Steggies!!! I want them all! Yessss!

ITewan

I have the CollectA Wuerhosaurus and I think i is a piece worth getting! :)
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: