News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Jetoar´s Collection.

Started by Jetoar, May 22, 2012, 12:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello  ^-^. This is my collection of dinosaurs figures

JP 2K9 T-Rex, Papo Plesiosaurus and kelenken and marines reptiles of Collecta.

Dinoriders Brontosaurus, Chinasaur Allosaurus, Triceratops, Plesiosaurus, Nothosaurus and Safari Oviraptor and Pelican Fish.

Mesozoic Aquarium with my Liopleurodon and other sea creatures. Avobe to aquarium, Safari Kronosaurus and Tylosaurus made by me.

4D vision wolly mammoth.

Pleistocene Fauna of Europe (with Pascal  ^-^).

My Dinoriders :D.

Jurassic Park 3 dinosaurs :D.

My The Lost World dinosaurs :D

Jurassic Park dinosaurs :D

Collecta dinosaurs :)

Papo dinosaurs :)

Bullyland dinosaurs  :)

Schleich sea life and my Great White Shark  :D.

Schleich Parasaurolophus and NHM dinosaurs  ^-^.

Collecta huges figures, Wild Safari Postosuchus and dinostoreus dinosaurs  :).

Invicta dinosaurs  :).

Schleich group  :).

Safari dinosaurs, Salvat Tyrannosaurus and Beast Wars Megatron  :).

Disney dinosaur and Burguer King Whales  :P.

Top predators of Schleich and Papo (Past and Present :P).

Bullyland Brachiosaurus, Collecta Jobaria, Tylosaurus and mammals  :).

The Lost World T-Rex, Chinasaur Parasaurolophus, Wild Safari Brachiosaurus and Salvat Diplodocus  :).

3D puzzle Pteranodon and Salvat dinosaurs.

Schleich Brachiosaurs and Raptor Pit of Jurassic Park ( it was made by my father ^-^ ).

Invicta sauropods, Lindberg Jurassic park dinosaurs and Disney huge Carnotaurus  :).

Invicta Apatosaurus and Godzillas.

Invicta Mamenchisaurus and T- Rex skeleton.

Mammoth and saber thoot cats  ^-^.

Mammals and dinosaurs skeletons.

Schleich Apatosaurus.

Saurionova T-Rex and Revell Dimetrodon.

My Wild Safari T-Rex and Triceratops repainted by me  :P.

And finally my Jurassic Park Allosaurus O:-)

and this is all  ^-^ *orthocone*
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

very impressive collection.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

stoneage

In the picture that has the Invicta Mamenchisaurus, what is the brown figure in the lower right hand corner?

Lio99

ZoPteryx

What a great collection!  I really like your home-made figures and the JP dinosaur operating table! :)

Takama

Nice to see a Bionicle lover like me. on here too ;D

Jetoar

Quote from: stoneage on May 22, 2012, 10:13:51 PM
In the picture that has the Invicta Mamenchisaurus, what is the brown figure in the lower right hand corner?

This figure is The Ulisses, the subamrine of Disney´s Atlantis. I made it when i was a child with cly.

Jetoar

Hello friends. I have thought that I need other photographs because my collection is growing  ^-^.

The Lost World: Jurassic Park ( I have two stegosaurus but one needs fixe because the rubber of its tail is rotten :-[).

Jurassic Park with my new dinosaurs (large figures)  ^-^ .

Collecta (less space  ;D).

Papo with Runnig T- Rex  ^-^.

Bullyland figures with my new Triceratops  :)).

And my new Bullyland Iguanodon with Snowy owl, Velociraptor and Stegosaurus of Schleich^-^ .

Big Collecta (with small collecta figures  ^-^).

And finally Toyway figures with NHM Diplodocus, Kentrosaurus, Stegosaurus and WWD Postosuchus (my WWD Tyrannosaurus are in its original package  :))).

Roselaar

Jetoar

Quote from: Roselaar on September 05, 2012, 05:54:15 PM
Stunning collection!

Thanks  ^-^! I am looking figures of season 2 ^^. You have the biggest collection of Jurassic Park that I have seen  ^-^.

Libraraptor

Sharing new pics was a great decision, I like watching your collection grow!

Jetoar

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 05, 2012, 06:28:53 PM
Sharing new pics was a great decision, I like watching your collection grow!

Thanks  friend ^-^! I am waiting  other figures that I bougth in Ebay . I will share that will arrive it.

Mauro "Raptor86"

I've got a TLW Stegosaur with rotten tail too. What are you going to do to fix it?

Jetoar

Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on September 07, 2012, 10:04:28 AM
I've got a TLW Stegosaur with rotten tail too. What are you going to do to fix it?

I am thinking to put a wire  inside the tail and sculpt the tip with green clay or expoxi clay. When I will fix it, I will share the images  ^-^.

TheAllosaur

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
I gotta get my colllection on here sometime...not nearly as big, but I have all the new carnegie.
Part-time genius!

Jetoar

Quote from: TheAllosaur on September 22, 2012, 12:05:09 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
I gotta get my colllection on here sometime...not nearly as big, but I have all the new carnegie.

Thanks friend. I have few dinosaurs of carnegie because carnegie don´t work in Spain and one chance of stores have Carnegie but they have few figures :-\.

TheAllosaur

Oh, dang.  :-\
You live in Spain?
That. Is. AWESOME!! I love Spain!
Part-time genius!

Coke

I really like a lot your collection, I envy many of the figures that you have. Someday I'll have a small part of what you have  ^-^

Jetoar

Today I have found my lost figures of different companies. They was in a room under the stairs. I am happy that found my figures, I share this photograph with you  ^-^.

I have been looking for thes figures since the last year  ^-^.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.