News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Himmapaan's Haphazard Hoard

Started by Himmapaan, March 14, 2012, 07:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Tylo inspires your Rexie with feathers :+ :P

Which might make sense, since Dino's did evolve to birds, so I do see a pattern there, not a bad thought really  8)

thriftstoredragon

Quote from: Himmapaan on March 22, 2012, 03:55:57 PM
Quote from: thriftstoredragon on March 22, 2012, 08:30:22 AMThe white unpainted ones, are they the kind that are printed using the 3D printers?
Some of them are (the two little Triceratops, for instance), but some are resins. Were there any in particular you were curious about? :)

No I like them all! They're really neat and technology like that is amazing! Is there a place to order those?
It's like being licked by kittens, while riding a unicorn through a tickle forest!

postsaurischian

Quote from: thriftstoredragon on March 24, 2012, 05:48:28 AM
Quote from: Himmapaan on March 22, 2012, 03:55:57 PM
Quote from: thriftstoredragon on March 22, 2012, 08:30:22 AMThe white unpainted ones, are they the kind that are printed using the 3D printers?
Some of them are (the two little Triceratops, for instance), but some are resins. Were there any in particular you were curious about? :)

No I like them all! They're really neat and technology like that is amazing! Is there a place to order those?

The Shapeways models can be ordered here:

David Krentz: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/krentz
Angie Rodrigues: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/3dcreatures
razh00 (I don't know his real name): http://www.shapeways.com/shops/prehistoric

C:-) I'd like to call for Angie and 'razh00' to follow David and also rejoin the new forum!

edit: How on earth could I forget to include Aaron in this list :-[??
Aaron Doyle: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/artofaarondoyle

brontodocus

Oh, razh00 already has made an account over here. :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

postsaurischian

Bokisaurus

Lovely collection display! :) And you got the new CollectAs,too :D
I need to get my collection to this forum, sadly no time for the next 3 weeks! Looking forward to see more of your lovely collection! :)

brontodocus

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 24, 2012, 05:41:53 PM
I need to get my collection to this forum, sadly no time for the next 3 weeks! Looking forward to see more of your lovely collection! :)
I'm already anxious for the relaunch of your trademark black background collection photos! :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

robustus_

The CollectA Utahceratops has always caught my eye. They should call it... Cute-ahceratops!

/crickets

Libraraptor

Quote from: Himmapaan on March 21, 2012, 09:01:28 PM
Hehe, I expect Stefan probably did mean to say 'Himmapaan'.

Oh, yes, sorry for that! I´m so cunfused at the moment!

Himmapaan

Papo brown T.rex, with many thanks to Marc!

Tyrannosaurid lover

The utahcera is prety cool.
I want the triceratops dead arrived to mexico
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

Raptoress

Very nice collection! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one on here who collects model horses as well as dinosaurs! I'm a big Breyer fan myself. :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.