News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ikessauro's Collection

Started by Ikessauro, November 17, 2012, 10:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Battat Euoplocephalus... forgot to photograph the tag.

Ikessauro

Ikessauro

Battat Diplodocus ... What a hard figure to photograph whithout a large setup...

Ikessauro

Battat Ceratosaurus Version 2 (1998)

ajax

^^ I don't know why but I have always thought this figure is great.

Ikessauro

Ikessauro

Splonkadumpocus

Ah, the Battat Diplodocus. The Holy Grail of dinosaur collecting.

I only have two Battat figures myself, the Amargasaurus and Edmontonia. Shame they're retired now.

Ikessauro

Battat Styracosaurus. I got one in a trade, but the other two ended up in my hands just by chance. The second came in the same lot I got the Triceratops and the third one was a gift. I decided to keep all of them due to the slighly different paint applications.

Battat Utahraptor

Battat Maiasaura

ZoPteryx

Interesting differences in color on those Battat Styracosaurs.  Is it just me or is the one on the left of the last photo larger than the others?

Ikessauro

Quote from: Zopteryx on January 11, 2013, 12:50:51 AM
Interesting differences in color on those Battat Styracosaurs.  Is it just me or is the one on the left of the last photo larger than the others?

I guess it is due to the fact that some of them have the horns more curved back than the other. Also may be an illusion created by the camera... I'm looking at them and the difference is small in their height.

Another one: Invicta Painted Baryonyx

docronnie

Love your amazing collection Ikessauro! Thanks for sharing!

Since I have never held a Battat figure in my life, how will I know if I'm holding one?  Is it solid or hollow, rubbery?  Does it have marks on the belly or somewhere else?

TIA!
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Jetoar

Cool Invicta figure, thanks for share  ^-^!
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ikessauro

Painted Invicta Stegosaurus

Chick Yuet Entelodont

Chick Yuet Synthetoceras

Chick Yuet Hyaenodon

Chick Yuet Mammoth

Chick Yuet Woolly Rhino

Chick Yuet Smilodon

stoneage

Are Chick Yuet and AAA the same thing?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: stoneage on January 26, 2013, 03:31:37 AM
Are Chick Yuet and AAA the same thing?
Maybe it is a name they sell under in Brazil. They do this a lot in other countries. They sell as "ELC" sometimes here in the UK, and "Yolanda" in other places...

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

They are not the same,
AAA is better quality
Chick Yuet is i think hollow

But Ikessaurus,,,you got that Chick Huet serie great
stil need that serie to,,

Martien
The Return Of The Mammoth's

Ikessauro

Nope, they are not the same company. BTW I intended to post the AAA's too. Here's my AAA collection of Prehistoric Mammals.
Small Smilodon

Small Mammoth

Small Coelodonta

Small Hyaenodon

Small Entelodont

Dodo Bird

Large Hyaenodon

Large Mammoth

Large Coelodonta

Large Entelodont

Large Smilodon

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

very nice AAA collection

stil need the big ones

Martien
The Return Of The Mammoth's

Ikessauro

Here's my Salvat dinosaur collection. I know not everyone likes it, but I do. And since there are 42 figures in the collection I'm posting only one in here with all of them. For individual photos check out my Collectors Quest page.
Salvat Collection at Collectors Quest

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: