News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ikessauro's Collection

Started by Ikessauro, November 17, 2012, 10:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

My last three models from Ademar Pereira do Nascimento. These are his earlier models, now discontinued.
Tyrannosaurus rex 1:40 Scale

Acrocanthosaurus atokensis 1:30 Scale

Allosaurus fragilis 1:30 Scale

FUTABA

Quote from: Ikessauro on February 03, 2013, 03:48:02 AM

Small Amonite (can anyone id this species?)

Looks like a Perisphinctes to me, but I don't know exactly what species.

By the way your collection is awesome.
I really really like blue things.

Ikessauro

Quote from: FUTABA on July 03, 2013, 01:13:14 PM
Quote from: Ikessauro on February 03, 2013, 03:48:02 AM

Small Amonite (can anyone id this species?)

Looks like a Perisphinctes to me, but I don't know exactly what species.

By the way your collection is awesome.

Thanks FUTABA, for both, the help and the compliment. :))

FUTABA

Glad to be of service. :)

Unfortunately I can't identify the Belemnite or Trilobite, but I'd agree with you that the other Ammonite is probably an Asteroceras.
I really really like blue things.

Seijun

Man, sorry about the battat rex.. I hate it when stuff like that happens. I LOVE that acro be Ademar though, gorgeous!
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Ikessauro

Ikessauro

Safari Missing Links Neanderthal

sauroid

lovely and awesome Battat mini rex. congrats.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

The missing Link

What've they got in there, King Kong?

amk7786

Hello I'm new to the forum.  I've seen a few posts of a 1/30 argentinosaurus.   Can anyone tell me where I can find it?

Ikessauro

Quote from: amk7786 on January 04, 2015, 04:30:19 PM
Hello I'm new to the forum.  I've seen a few posts of a 1/30 argentinosaurus.   Can anyone tell me where I can find it?

Yes, i can help you with that. It is a piece made by Brazilian sculptor Ademar Pereira do Nascimento. Not sure if he is currently taking orders, but I suggest you contact him via Facebook, you might get lucky. He usually doesn't sell overseas, but when he does, I usually make the arrangements, receive the payment for him via Paypal.

Ikessauro

It's been a few years since I've updated my Collection here, so, here's an overview.

Halichoeres

That's an incredible display! The Argentinosaurus is huuuuge, makes even the big PNSO sauropods look small.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

You have gathered together an amazing collection.

Shonisaurus

You have a real Museum of collectible figures and Ikessauro toy. I congratulate you it is a quite complete collection.

Killekor

Wow, you have a really impressive collection. Congratulations!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Libraraptor

Your collection is a feast for the eyes.  Incredible and inspiring,  thanks for sharing!

Ikessauro

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! ^-^ ^-^

Bokisaurus

Yay, I'm glad to see a revival of this thread, I missed it!
Wow, what an amazing room and display you have going there. Amazing how much the collection have grown.
When you have the time, maybe a closer pics of the individual shelf. I would love to see closer pics of those amazing sauropods! ^-^

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That is quite simply a beautiful and extremely impressive collection. A true mix of everything dinosaur. Brilliant!
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: