You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roland Collection

Started by SpartanSquat, May 06, 2014, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpartanSquat

Hi everyone! I wanted to post pics of my collection including figures, statues, books, movies and videogames.
To start here you have some schleich, papo, toyway and some dinostoreus models.

Here you have Papo figures along with Marcus Fenix statue from Gears of War 3 Epic Edition and Halo Reach nobel team

At the left you can see Master Chief with his theropod army.

Down with Master Chief and his theropod army here you can see a books, videogames and movies collection along with papo carnotaurus, dimetrodon and schleich carnotaurus and styracosaurus.

Next to my bed here is my entire collection of Salvat Dinosaurs

Right to my bed here is my animal collection from Del Prado.

I will post more when I have time. I hope you will like it :)

Quen

Nice collection!!    :D

And Master Chief's army is hilarious!  ;D

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

Nice collection! What books are behind the Schleich and Papo figures (picture 4 from top)?

SpartanSquat

Quote from: Libraraptor on May 06, 2014, 09:12:02 PM
Nice collection! What books are behind the Schleich and Papo figures (picture 4 from top)?
Thanks people:) I will post more pics of my other figures soon.
@Libraraptor: Do you mean the white books? That are from Del Prado Animal collection and the black ones are Primeval DVDs.

SpartanSquat

Hey people look what I get for my Birthday Present from my parents!

Ironically I drawn a Dilophosaurus this week for as project.

fabricious

Happy birthday, then! And congratulations on the nice present!

Jetoar

Really nice Collection Roland, Sideshow figure is really awesome I like it  !^-^. Happy birthday  ^-^!. I have catched the crimson typhoon  :)).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

tyrantqueen

Congratulations on completing another rotation around the sun :) Now, you're the same age as me >:D Is the Dilophosaurus your first Sideshow?

SpartanSquat

Thanks you so much people!:D
@jetoar: Finally! I really recommend you Trespasser Figure!
@tyrantqueen: Haha yeah! The first Dinosaurian. My first sideshow was Knifehead from Pacific Rim. The next one could be Sideshow Tylosaurus or Sdeshow Godzilla 2014. I will post more pics from my collection later.

Concavenator

Hey happy bday!
Congrats for that Dilophosaurus,it's amazing!

SpartanSquat

Hey People! Look what Santa give me this year!

Along with the Extended Edition of Hobitt 2.

DinoLord

Awesome! The level of detail that went into the base is a nice touch I never really noticed before!

triceratops83

You're racking up some nice Sideshow pieces. Congrats!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

SpartanSquat

My newest figures.
Papo Apatosaurus

A good friend gave me this awesome figure.
SH Monsterarts Godzilla 2014

Shonisaurus

RolandEden're a lucky person with these figures Resin Sideshow great company.
That beauty marine reptile that company.

joossa

Excellent items.
That Godzilla sure is something! :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

SpartanSquat

How a long time since the las time: Here are some of my birthday from the last year.
MonsterArts Destroyah

Lego Jurassic World Tyrannosaurus

Destroyah vs Rexy, lets betting!

I will pot more recent pics.

AcroSauroTaurus

Destroyah is intimidating, but Rexy would win!
I am the Dinosaur King!

lucio

Roland, you could take a bigger picture of your Del Prado animal collection?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: