Author Topic: Top 10 figures polls - guidelines & poll ideas  (Read 6914 times)

dinotoyforum

• Dr Admin
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate survivor
  • Boy, do I hate being right all the time!
    • View Profile
    • The Dinosaur Toy Blog
  • Dinosaur: Rhomaleosaurus
  • v.1 status and posts: Admin (3,739 posts)
Re: Top 10 figures polls - guidelines & poll ideas
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2020, 11:38:55 PM »
Do we have a top 10 Giga poll by any chance? Or are we waiting for a papo and rebor one if they ever make one?

@Syndicate Bias, I don't think there are enough Giganotosaurus figures for a top 10 poll to be worthwhile, but how about a top 10 allosauroid toys poll (excluding Allosaurus)?  I'm thinking of doing it but would be happy to let you do it since I know you like this group more than I do!

I'd love that! If you really wanna do it though I don't wanna take that from you  ;D

I approve of such a poll as well, sounds good! I don't mind who starts the thread, but remember to create a thread to generate a shortlist in the first instance, and then the poll can be added and the thread title edited later. This is to avoid false starts.

I also like @Loon's idea for a mammal thread, mammoths seems like an obvious choice. 8)

Sim

• Permian survivor
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Velociraptor mongoliensis
Re: Top 10 figures polls - guidelines & poll ideas
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2020, 07:55:20 PM »
I decided to start the top 10 allosauroid toys poll.  I'd like to see a third poll, if no-one else wants to do one I could start a top 10 ceratopsids toys (excluding Triceratops) poll?  Like the allosauroids, ceratopsids have been represented with lots of good figures so it should make a fun poll!