News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Triceratops "Uncle Beazley" by David Krentz

Started by postsaurischian, June 14, 2022, 10:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

David wanted a piece to go alongside his T.rex named Regina Mundi that would be a response to her menacing pose.
 Love the Cimolopteryx on his back :) .

Pictures are from Dan's Dinosaurs, who are also offering this resin kit exclusively.
 https://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/triceratops-uncle-beazley-resin-kit-by-krentz/

SidB

Magnificent. I'm liking this better than the current PNSO one, though of course, it will be in a different league price-wise. The eyes are quite expressive and the visage has a non-plussed look that perhaps looks askance at the Rex mundi. Cost I wonder?

Gwangi

I don't buy resin kits but having just read The Enormous Egg to my kid, I appreciate the reference in the name.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Great to see another Krentz kit! I especially like the birds on its back. It's hard for me to pass on this one, but I already have a decent triceratops kit, and little room for more.

David recently made a post on Facebook to see if there's any interest in 1/35 Dinosaur Revolution kits-- If it's a go, I'll be sure to pick those up.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Preordered. You can't go wrong getting a Krentz model.  Gonna look great with Regina.

Quote from: Gwangi on June 14, 2022, 11:24:38 PMI don't buy resin kits but having just read The Enormous Egg to my kid, I appreciate the reference in the name.

It's funny Joe Laudati named his kit of the Sinclair Triceratops last year the same name.

brettnj

Are there any Cretaceous terrestrial Dinotales at roughly 1/18 to display with this figure?

Thanks.
Brett

Over9K

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 15, 2022, 07:36:25 AMPreordered. You can't go wrong getting a Krentz model.  Gonna look great with Regina.

Quote from: Gwangi on June 14, 2022, 11:24:38 PMI don't buy resin kits but having just read The Enormous Egg to my kid, I appreciate the reference in the name.

It's funny Joe Laudati named his kit of the Sinclair Triceratops last year the same name.

That's likely because the Sinclair/Jonas Studios Trike that used to live outside the Smithsonian Natural History Museum in DC, and is now at the National Zoo, is also named Uncle Beazley after the book.

AncientEra

Another amazing piece by the GOAT.  I got mine on order to go with Regina.  Can't wait.   8)
M. Ramieri
Ancient Era Artistry
Paleoart Model Kits
htps://www.ancienteraartistry.com

Halichoeres

Quote from: brettnj on July 31, 2022, 05:39:12 PMAre there any Cretaceous terrestrial Dinotales at roughly 1/18 to display with this figure?

Thanks.
Brett

avatar_brettnj @brettnj not many, but some of the ones in roughly the right neighborhood are:
Collect Club Dsungaripterus
Anhanguera
Collect Club Protoceratops
Expo Psittacosaurus
Oviraptor
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

brettnj

Only just seeing this.

Thanks very much, Hali.
Brett

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.