News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pliosaurking

Granted, and the schleich Acrocanthosaurus is in there!
I wish for the Papo Protoceratops to be wiped out

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Pliosaurking on January 31, 2023, 08:24:58 PMGranted, and the schleich Acrocanthosaurus is in there!
I wish for the Papo Protoceratops to be wiped out
Granted, but Papo will retire every figure they make except their Protoceratops

I wish for Protoceratopsia to be declared a soverign state
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Lynx

Granted, but they begin to work on bringing the Papo Protoceratops back to take over the world.

I wish for the Schleich Acrocanthosaurus to be decent looking. If it's gonna be in my top secret bunker, it's gotta be nice to look at.
An oversized house cat.

CityRaptor

Granted, but the good version is only available as part of an expensive playset, that is total junk otherwise and comes with all three Colby brothers plus some other family members...like their previously unknown to them  half-neanderthal half-sister!

I wish for Primal figures, but they are not made by Hasbro, like last time I wished for them.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, they are instead made by Hasbro 2, a new start-up who makes even worse toys. Also, Hasbro sues them before any can go into production.

I wish Acrocanthosaurusia was also declared a soverign state

Stegotyranno420

Granted, Acrocanthosaurusia is a far-right millitaristic theocracy.

I wish to be able to make a paper airplane.

Bowhead Whale

Granted. Your paper airplane throws bombs in your living room. BOOM! BOOM!

I wish I had my own computer.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, it's the Harvard Mark I.

I wish Protoceratopsia and Acrocanthosaurusia both begun programs to develop Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Lynx

Granted, they begin to make plans to develop the Papo Protoceratops and Schleich Acrocanthosaurus, new and improved with custom-built machine guns. Suddenly, an Acrocanthosaurus busts down your door, taking you hostage. They learned you were the one behind their government becoming corrupt and will keep you in their house until they are ready to start a revolution. You will be used as a political figure, forced to say you are against the government.

I wish for a Schleich Replicasaurus Ceratosaurus.
An oversized house cat.

Bowhead Whale

Granted! They painted it in the colors of a rainbow with sparkles to please little girls.

I wish I still looked like I did when I was 18 years old.

CityRaptor

Granted, but your voice sounds like you are 81 years old.

I wish for Andrias!

Quote from: Bowhead Whale on February 02, 2023, 09:16:34 PMGranted! They painted it in the colors of a rainbow with sparkles to please little girls.

Actually does not sound too bad. Garish colored ugly things count as highly collectible.

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

DinoFan2010

Granted, but Andrias is eaten by the papo protoceratops and schleich acrocanthosaurus
I wish for a BOTM T.rex

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Lynx

Granted, but the Papo Protoceratops and Schleich Acrocanthosaurus tear it apart, using the articulation to become even stronger and have better mobility.

I wish for bunkers for every dinosaur figure to hide in.
An oversized house cat.

DinoFan2010

Granted, but the Papo Protoceraops and Schleich Acrocanthosaurus are in there too
I wish for an E G G

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Bowhead Whale

Granted! You have an egg (a re gular one) for breakfast (because the wish genie didn't understand what you meant).

I wish I could have bought the Soma 1987 blue glow-in-the-dark dinosaur on Ebay before someone else did.

DinoFan2010

Granted, but you recieve a Papo Protoceratops instead.
I wish for the Funko Mystery Mini T.rex

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Bowhead Whale

Granted! It is delivered at the top of the tallest tree of your yard and you have to climb there to get it.

I wish there was no snow left until next winter in my region starting right now.

Halichoeres

Granted, but the sudden melt floods every city in the region, since they're all built on rivers.

I wish for twenty seasons of Prehistoric Planet.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

granted but then people get tired of it, call it overated, and all dinosaur figures and depictions are cheap knockoffs of those designs.
i wish i knew sports better

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, you gain incredible knowledge on every sport in the world, but tomorrow an earth-shattering event will cause the rules of every sport to change dramatically.

I wish I could tune out movie spoilers on command

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: